Minimus? Where are you?

by Shakita 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Shakita
    Shakita

Gee minimus.....

I want to apologize for the dorky comment about you dropping dead yesterday.

Sometimes I say/type things that sound ok at the time, then go back and read them, and wish I could take them back. This is one time.

Hope you didn't take all the comments on your "What is minimus?" thread to heart.

We all mean well here. At least I do.

Mrs. Shakita(who woke up this morning looking for minimus' question thread, and was very disappointed)

• minimus
    minimus

My dear Mrs. Shakita Banana, nothing you could say is offensive to me. I was away for a couple of days. As far as dropping dead, I understood the humor and laughed.Now I must get back to my list of new questions...lol

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<banging head against monitor> OH GAWD, more questions!!!

• minimus
    minimus

It's better than joy's never ending chat. btw, the 1 question that you asked gave you the highest replies. (other than that never ending chat). Joy, this next question will be dedicated to you. Would you like me to ask on a particular subject?....I can hardly wait!....LOL

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<still dizzy from banging my head>

"btw, the 1 question that you asked gave you the highest replies" What? I don't understand.

"I can hardly wait" Don't hold your breath!. I'm a fluffer. Some inquiring minds just don't want to know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit