The double dog dare at the Kingdom Hall

by Princess 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay..............I wondered if that was who you are. I admit I am very curious. Got me in trouble all the time, my entire life.

Is your father in law RL?

Edited by - mulan on 1 November 2002 20:54:28

• jimbob
    jimbob

I don't mean to leave you hanging, Marilyn. So please don't think I'm trying to be mean or anything. Once word is out about me leaving, then I'll e-mail you to let you know who I am...and even then, I'd appreciate both you and Dave's confidentiality. I hope you understand....

• jimbob
    jimbob

Mulan.....check your e-mail.......

• Mulan
    Mulan

Don't worry. I will keep your secret. Wow, what a scandal!!!!

• macroqueen
    macroqueen

<P>LOL! This is so funny! ; I only wish I had thought of it!</P> <P>Ok, so who is gonna "decorate the Halls" for Christmas?</P> <P>macroqueen<---hiding</P>
  • Focus
    Focus

Princess, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, doing a thing like that.

I do not know what motivates you demon-infested apostates... you fail to manifest any fruitage of the spirit, and ye doeth the bidding of your master.

--
    Focus
    ("Next time put it on the roof, where they cannot get it down so easily, and attach a Cross too" Class)

• shera
    shera

Now yah know,youh ave to put up one of those signs..."Jesus is the reason for the season."

• LDH
    LDH

BTTT

In honor of our newest Official Apostate. Well done.

Lisa

• TR
    TR

This crap is just way too funny!

TR

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Princess, you were gone on vacation when I posted this but this is your smurf

If you'd like to see the rest of them- they are here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=43582&site=3

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit