Do you feel vindicated by the exposure of the WT Society in Australia? It seems like a feeding frenzy on here! I love it. You?

by Wasanelder Once 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Are you pleased with the exposure of the Society in Australia? Do you feel personally vindicated by it? Do you think it gives you credibility with others now that all the things you said were going on, actually are documented? It has been incredible for me to be able to point to it and say, "Well, there ya go, all the letters and lies are there as I have been saying." Hopefully they will be sued by hundreds of victims for multi-millions to pay the for their abuse, that would be the sweetest result! Does this give you street "Cred"?
  • whathappened
    whathappened
    I am watching te hearings right now while browsing here. Was up till 3am last night watching it on you tube. I am obsessed and elated! I hope my loved ones will start asking up as a result of the negative publicity.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I would feel a lot better if it were the GB themselves answering the questions to this Royal Commission.
  • stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement
    I've had an aposta boner all week. Lol. This is the greatest.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

"It seems like a feeding frenzy on here!"

All that spiritual food is giving me indigestion.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! Aposta-boner!!!

DD

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

While I am happy that the Watchtower is being shown up for what it really is and that this should help many wake up or avoid them, I am horribly disgusted and saddened by it all.

I feel for the victims and that it has taken so long for them to be heard and given a voice.

I am angry at the Witnesses who won't even listen to the news reports though they know it is going on.

I hate the fact that even these events may not be enough to stop this juggernaut of hatred and peodophilia.

And I am frustrated because I know that something even worse must happen to the JWs before things come to a screeching halt.

I think this may be the Watchtower's first "atomic bomb" that hits them. Like ideological Imperialist Japan, they will refuse to surrender, to admit they are wrong even now. A second event is coming that will be like Fat Man hitting Nagasaki. Only then will it be over.

But the cost to them? I know these elders and pedophiles who are criminals deserve an adverse judgment, but what will become of their own families, their friends, their children? What will happen to the JWs once the Governing Body does surrender and it all comes grinding to a halt and millions of people must live with the shame that they have been part of one of the greatest most infamous cults of all time, that all they believed and sacrificed was for naught?

Don't get me wrong. I say "down with the Watchtower! Let not a brick be left standing in its former place!" I will be happy to see it gone.

But I am frustrated because it is even now nothing but a wide void, and it will painfully shock millions once the scales from their eyes are forcably removed and they see that they have been standing not in light but dark shadow for over 100 years! Even once it is gone it will still be hurting people in some ways. The scars can run deep. And that leaves me feeling a bit frustrated about it all.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Hell to the yeah! It's what we have all known for years, it's nice to see people outside of the ex JW community seeing the religion for what it is, a sham that doesnt care about the sexual abuse of children. They can try all they want, there is no explaining this away.
  • wozza
    wozza

O'brien suffer in your jocks

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I'm elated that now Wt is been forced to air it's dirty laundry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit