Hello

by discombobulatedgirl 16 Replies latest social family

• Gopher
    Gopher

RC

Very good to see you. I am happy tonight, my 3-year old daughter is staying at my place. I'm separated, almost free. Very happy, freer from the Borg in all ways now. Thanks. Hope things are on the upswing for you.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Valentine
    Valentine

((((((RC and discomgirl)))))))))
    Long time! glad yer back!! luv,Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• think41self
    think41self

Hey RC and DC girl

Good to see you. How's married life RC? Still on the honeymoon? Tell DC girl we said HI .

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Hello DC,
    Welcome to the board.
    My daughter, "Little Red Birdie" posted here a few times, but got busy with her own life again. She had a bit of a rough time for a bit from other posters who thought she was a troll. She also got fed up with JW stuff (now if she would only lose the JW boyfriend, sigh......)Birdie is 14. How old are you?

• FieryIce
    FieryIce

Hello rollercoaster
    I can certainly see with all the posts following mine that I am not the only one that reads old posts.
    I understand why your daughter is not allowed to post and it is disappointing that not even one reply had anything to do with the question.
    Thank you for your reply.

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

Hi Everyone. Thanks for the greetings. DC and I are doing great. Married life was pretty rough at the start, but things are going great. I love being married. DC girl is still adjusting. She turned 14 last month, and is making me crazy with the teen attitude. But I sure do love her.
    I E-Mailed FieryIce, and Worried Momma.

Gopher, I'm so glad you get to see your daughter. It sounds like you may have a lot of good coming your way finally. I love the pictures you posted. I will try to post pics this morning.

(((((((TINA)))))) Good to hear from you. I will try to be more involved in the posting. I have been busy until recently. I took a week off from work. It's the first vacation I've had in 6 years.

RC

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Hi Rollercoaster,
    Nice to hear from you. I e-mailed you back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit