Extrapolation of the Australia child abuse numbers

by sir82 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks sir82,

I am still of the belief that if we look at the numbers involved, even exercising due caution, we must come to the conclusion that the JW's have a much larger problem than the Catholic Church, when it comes down to Paedophiles as a percentage of membership.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

WTF???

Why are my posts all doubled???

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    and this is jehovah's one true religion youre talking about-----right ?
  • AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

This is the only organization (that I know of) in which the sympathy and support goes to the perpetrator. I know, because my sons were molested by an elder, and their best friend was drugged and raped by this same elder (he had also been observed having sex with a young boy). We suffered tremendously, and the last I heard the criminal is an elder again. (I have moved to a different state since this happened). I am df'd, and in my inquiries into getting reinstated into various KHs, I have been told of other pedophiles in these KHs in good standing. Believe it or not, elders and their wives will talk to a df'd person, and give out more info than they should. I have learned more about the inner workings of JWs since I have been df'd than when I was a JW in good standing.

I am thrilled to hear of the Australian inquiries. Maybe, just maybe, there will finally be some concern and kindness going towards the victims, and the JW pedophiles, rapists and con-artists will get there deserved reservation in a dirty little cell in some faraway prison.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit