MDS keeps his promise -- "Great War",...

by bjc2012 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Logical,

You ask a very good question.

In your case, since you are unbaptized, you never had an "opportunity" to be a part of the "christian" covenant, since you never under went water baptism. A requirement under that arrangement.

In our day, once the nation of spiritual "Israel" VIOLATED the Christian Covenant, Israel was left in "apostasy" and at enmity with Almighty God. The blood of Jesus was not to be used to get the apostate nation out of this situation, in God's eyes. -- Hebrews 10:26

Today, "Israel" needs another "covenant" arrangement. The "Servant" comes with a "covenant". (Isa. 42:6; 49:8) God uses the Scapegoat arrangement, which is God's provision for this situation, as He foresaw long ago and had the prophets speak of it.

So then, all and that is all, and not only you, that wish to be a part of Newly Restored "Israel" mentioned Ezekiel chapters 40-48, will indeed, recognize and fully accept this Scapegoat Covenant Arrangement. All will be expected to recognize this arrangement as the one God has ordained, since Jehovah God is only One in the universe that we worship and understand that HIS WILL must be adhered to at all times. Therefore, proper prayer to Him, must from henceforth, must recognize and acknowledge this arrangement as God has ordained and instituted. The MDS, the Mystery Chieftain of Ezekiel 44:1-3 then, becomes the "scapegoat", that is "atoned for" as shown at Leviticus 16:10. Since the "scapegoat" or "live goat" is "atoned for" as Lev. 16:10 shows, then properly he cannot picture Jesus Christ, a perfect man who was completely free from sin.

Also, Ezekiel 45:22 shows, the Mystery "Chieftain" also, recognizes the sacrifice of Jesus, which makes himself as well as the nation continually indebted to Jesus and what Jesus' blood accomplished for God. If this "Chieftain" were Jesus, no sin offering would be necessary for himself as shown in the verse. Therefore, we are shown In the case of the "Chieftain", the blood of Jesus was used to "justify" him or "declare him righteous" which brought him to a "guiltless" state before God, so that God could view him as a worthy "sacrifice" for the nation of Israel. -- Acts 13:38, 39; Romans 4:6-8; 5:1,2, 9, 10, 18

So, good question!

bjc

Edited by - bjc2012 on 29 October 2002 15:1:36

Edited by - bjc2012 on 29 October 2002 15:10:49

Edited by - bjc2012 on 29 October 2002 15:29:38

• logical
    logical

So, you are saying I am to go to JAH through MDS, and not to partake of the memorial that Christ commands us to?

Talk about locking the kingdom of the heavens! You are no better than the Watchtower and their Governing Body.

History repeats itself.... lets just hope your little religion doesnt go anywhere.

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Logical,

Actually, in a sense you and I are in the "same boat", in that we must accept MDS as God's Modern Day Servant, God's Modern Day Messiah, God's Messiah for our times.

Here is the simply way I look at this situation, since I've faced it for over a decade now.

If I am still in the "christian" covenant, and DON'T NEED a phony Scapegoat arrangement, because Jesus is still there for me, then why I am soooo in the dark as to what the Bible means. And not only me, but everyone I know, and have talked to and listened to who are supposed to be "christian" religions and organizations.

They can teach me nothing, just as you cannot.

I have another friend on CC board, who goes by the name of "JoSalem". He is quite an intellectually endowed person and seriously devout servant of Jehovah. I value his opinion. He has "studied" MDS' writings for many years now. He and I see it the same way. Its Jah's Will, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Jehovah can change "messiahs as often as He wishes, and there is nothing we can do about it.

One person said to me, they wondered if recognizing MDS was an act of "disloyalty" to Jesus. I said, not to recognize MDS is an act of DISLOYALTY to Jehovah God, and that's what counts.

I hope "JoSalem" will post here some. Perhaps, if he does then you can talk with him. He mainly likes to post over on CC Board.

The big problem I have with IGNORING MDS is this: Every so called "christian" I've met, seen on TV are, I can easily prove, little old me now remind you, can prove this people are COMPLETE IDIOTS. They have no "sense" of what right and wrong is. They know nothing about the Bible. They know nothing about the future. They know nothing about bible prophecy. They know nothing of Covenants. They are fools that even I, can prove wrong.

And then I start thinking, who on earth taught me about the Bible being a "para" [beside] "digm" [example] with double messiahs, 2 kingdoms (earthly, heavenly) concepts? Who do you know can point a person to the celebration of "Pentecost" and show you that the priest "waved" before Jehovah 2 "lambs" and 2 "loaves". A double concept. The WTS taught me they "waved" the 2 loaves only. That's all I got from them. And I was up there with them for close to 40 years as a baptized "christian". -- Lev. 23:19, 20

Who is the only one that taught me these things. I will give you one guess. Only MDS, my friend. And this has been going on for me, for over 10 years.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I'll tell you what, you believe what you want, but for me, I'll take my chances with MDS, instead of all of this blundering, massive IGNORANCE that I keep seeing from these wonderful "christian" folks.

peace my brother,

bjc

Edited by - bjc2012 on 29 October 2002 17:27:55

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I can't believe "MDS" or whatever this individual calls itself is still posting after receiving numerous verbal thrashings at the hands of so may members in the past. What a glutton for punishment! Almost makes me miss Robert King, You Know?

• TR
    TR

bjc + MDS =

• logical
    logical

bjc, you take your chances following EARTHLING MAN, I will take mine following JAH's and Christ's counsel, to NOT follow earthling man. If I am to be condemned for that, then so be it.

Seems you operate the "damned if you do, damned if you dont" like so many other people (You Know being one of those, yes you are in the same leauge as him)

But dont think I will shut up and go away, because as long as I am about and have internet access, you can be assured I will be doing my best to prevent people from making another mistake. Hopefully most people will realise you cant fall for the same lies twice, even if they are repackaged and different labels attached to them.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Who is mds?

M - Mad

D - Dipfuck

S - Syndrome

SS

• onacruse
    onacruse

<<Has bjc2012 on ignore>>

Gosh, did I miss something important?

NOT

Craig

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Something tells me that a bullet would kill this guy, like any other mortal human.

• SYN
    SYN

Wow, anything that can get Logical this riled up has to be worthy of a REALLY good parody effort!

Coming soon to a JWD near you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit