Now it seems it is my turn

by caballoSentado 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Dear CS (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

It won't be easy, I know, but if you can just keep this one thing in mind: "the power they have, comes from the power and control we allow them". So, don't give them any power or control over you. All this time, you have been building yourself up and preparing for this moment. You have a support group here that truly understands this unique process. Most of us have been there.

"They" will do what they will do, but you can rise above all of it. What they decide is just their perception of a situation. You know the truth, and so do your makers. Be brave. Be strong.

When it's all over, you know you can come here and get love, encouragement, support, and acceptance. We won't shun you. We won't reject you. We won't abandon you.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Maybe the elders just want to have a coffee with you? mwuuuaaahhhhaahaha

Gather your thoughts, steel your convictions, be aware of their subterfuge and manipulation. Answer no question when uncertain, and give enigmatic answers if you must. Better yet, answer their questions with a question.

And like Sentinel says: when it's all over, you'll still be welcomed here!

Craig

Edited by - onacruse on 29 October 2002 9:12:6

• TheStar
    TheStar

((((((((((((((((((((((((((CS and family))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GO GET EM!!!!

Besos y abrazos para tu familia.

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

TheStar,

Thanks a lot, I was looking for this quote:

"We would not refuse to treat one as a brother because he did not believe the Society is the Lord's channel... There should be full liberty of conscience."

I would like to ask them what they think about it!

Caballo Sentado

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey Cab,

I have enjoyed talking to you in chat. We are hear for you NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to talk to you again soon.

With love,

Jes

PS. I am jealous you can get a bottle of good red wine for $3!!!! LOL ((((((((((hugs and kisses Cab)))))))))))))

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

caballo; just tell them to get off your front door... and if they come again you will call the police... end of story.... and never look back... you know the wt is full of shit... thats all you need.... yo te caro mucho....johnny cip

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

CB,

The WTS is not, by taking action against you, implying that its action of being registered with the UN's DPI was acceptable conduct but that your discussion of this acceptable conduct is unacceptable conduct, is it ?

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Jesika: thanks for your encouragement.
    Deddaisy: good reasoning... thanks

Have a nice day my friends,
    Caballo Sentado

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit