Silentlambs March Pictures-New

by VeniceIT 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey Gang, I finally got our pics from the March up online.

• VeniceIT
  • VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ok I guess you can't all look at once!!!! Sorry

Ven

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

better late then never, thanks for the pics!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Thanks for the great pictures Ven. Who is the young fellow holding his hand over the older fellows face??

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ahhh glad you asked that is Milton Henshel being walked, and he went right through the group. The camera man yelled ' you need to change your policy Milton'. The younger man is apparently trying to shield him, whatever. Guess they didn't want the camera to steal his soul, they already sold it!!!

Ven

• Prisca
    Prisca

Man, Milton sure has aged. Quaint hat though.

Is anyone from this board in the pics? Any chance of putting names to those faces?

Thanks for sharing the pics.

• abbagail
    abbagail

More! More!

Hi Ven! Those are G-R-E-A-T!

Each new set of pics I see is a brand new experience, because everybody took pics from different angles, different folks, this group or that.

The pic from the FRONT of the marching-line was great! I was near the end of the line, so it is nice to see everyone from the front! Is your Mom the one with the white hair? I was marching right next to her, closer to the back of the line, and it was a blast. She was shouting out the "chants" like a real trooper, too, as we were waving our lambs in the air!

I have some to put up also as soon as I can get to it. And I, too, wondered about putting the names of the people I met, but I guess that's not a good idea unless you get everyone's permission first.

Anyway, THANKS girl! Those pics are a real treat!

Grits

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Hey Venice!

Nice shots! It was so good to meet you there. Wow. I couldn't believe I actually met people I knew from cyberland in person... it was like "It's PURPLEV!" How cool is that. I was so honored to march with the lambs, so was my BF Carlos (TG never a JW). It was his voice that was the loudest on the WB11 newscast!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit