Does this ever happen to you???

by Jesika 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Lin
    Lin

LOL Expat!!!!!! LOL!!!

Jes, that happens to me once in awhile but not often. I just crank up the radio with some hard rock or Stevie Ray, and turn the volume up real high and make the whole house rock!

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

OH GREAT! I come to work with U2 and the Coors tunes rocking thru my yankee head and now all I hear is KH songs. Curse you, curse you all....(now, no one really believes cursing works, do they??????????)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

LOL....funny thread! Jes, unfortionately I have, but not often, thank goodness!!!

Now that I have *We're JeHover wit nits* in my head, time to put some Sheryl Crow on!!!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

Yes Jes, I do that once in a while, I wonder if it will go away, MAKE IT GO AWAY,

the modern song I've been listening to ( and I add my own words) is from Dirty Vegas, # 11 it spins off to a remake of Pink Floyd.

the beginning starts out -- WE Don't need no thought control. Hey teacher ( Preachers ) leave them kids alone,

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

fortunately for me it never happens. i suppose i wasnt brainwashed enough. never enjoyed the songs so my mind would be thinking about other things whilst everyone was singing.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well I tried the "Gilligan" song AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No thanks to Elsewhere!!!!!!!!! LOL

• avishai
    avishai

I find that when I get a song stuck in my head, I hum "Toms diner by suzanne vega w/ dna" & then they're both gone soon after.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    Well I tried the "Gilligan" song AND IT WORKED

I usually sing the lyrics to "Green Acres" to Jimi Hendrix "Purple Haze"

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

When I was little my parents taught me to sing "We're Jehovah's Witnesses" when I was scared. (Of all those awful demons that were in every piece of 2nd hand clothing I owned!) To this day whenever I get frightened that stupid song gets stuck in my head.

ARRRRGGGGGG!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit