A tale of three JW sisters

by TD 11 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

TD,

I don't know whether it was intentional but you had me laughing my ass off with your brand of humor.

You said:

neither truly seemed to understand what hypoglycemia in type 1 diabetics is or how to combat it. (Which itself is ironic because in spite of their ignorance of rudimentary first-aid, likely neither would have hesitated to argue a fantastically complex medical issue with a hematologist.)

And I tell ya, I almost needed Depends.

Lisa

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

That's FUNNY! because the word "minister" means: "To attend to the wants and needs of others: i.e. Volunteers ministered to the homeless after the flood"

Jw's obviously don't understand what Jah-Eshua mean't when he said "I came not to be ministered to but to minister"

Which would make Jah-Eshua out to be a prideful person to say that he came not to be preached to but to preach don't you think?

Or does it make logical sense that He (being the Son of God) humbled himself so much that he came not to be served but to serve others?

Very good story ...and the similarities to the illustration in the bible is quite accurate. I'm sure the sister was blessed for her 'good samaritan' deed, not by the watchtower bible tract society, but rather Jah-Eshua and Jah. Once again proving that Watchtower bible tract society is not an organization appointed by God. ~ FS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit