Let me start by saying that I am not here to condemn your beliefs or to argue Biblical beliefs. I am a student exploring the health questions that arise in the treatment of Jehovah's Witnesses. If you could please answer some questions for me, I would appreciate it.
1. Are there any conditions that would allow the transfusion of blood or blood products?
2. What are the views of auto-transfusion?
3. What are the penalties if someone recieves a transfusion without thier knowledge?
4. Would someone who develpes a blood-born disease be treated any differently?
5. what about organ transplants?
6. Are there any other procedures that are not allowed by the Jehovahs Witness Faith?
Thank you in advance for your help,
Your's in Christ, Paul Jeffers