Have You Ever Had To Tell Someone They STINK???

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

*sniffs the air*

• gumby
    gumby

Gotta hand it to ya minimus....this one is a doo-zy.

I had to tell my helper. He never used B O...derant. He also had a coffee smell that came out of his pores from so much coffee. He was an embarassment for me to take on jobs, so one day I brought a new Anti-persperant to work and just said....use this, you need it. He got the point.

Now ,I do have to ask you minimus......have you ever had hemmroids or jock itch?

• comforter
    comforter

minimus

now who the thief? LOL. the nameless one began a thread like this one months ago on cleanness. people ridiculed him cause he jw. now you take the nameless one idea. too rich.

some culture dont believe in deoderant. but we have hard time telling them to put a little on.

• Mackin
    Mackin

Not quite BO but I do remember this young guy in a congregation. I was in who never cleaned his teeth. Without exaggeration, they were green!!! And his breath? Just use your imagination.

Everything was tried to get him to do something about it, subtle, direct, even outright humiliation but nothing worked. A few years later he had to have all his teeth removed due to diseased gums and have dentures made.

And guess what!! He reckoned the dentist told him that dentures don't need to be cleaned. Before long his dentures were as green as his old teeth. And his breath was still just as bad.

Some people never learn.

Mackin

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Re: Have You Ever Had To Tell Someone They STINK???

Yes. When ever they step in it. It happens often

• minimus
    minimus

comfy, I don't remember your thread. Was your's an experience like mine? Could they read your English? Thieves like you have long memories....lol

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Talk about B.O. You guys ought to work at a Soup Kitchen/Shelter. A few have to be threatened with not being allowed to eat or get a bed if they don't shower. It usually works

• Scully
    Scully

ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy goddddddddddddd

minimus, you are very very bad for dredging up a horrible memory of mine!!

There was this older brother - I suppose he was about 10 years older than me and a single fellow, a hard worker, who was looking for a sister to marry. He was not in my congregation, but he was in the same circuit, so we saw each other periodically. His sister was in my congregation, and decided to play matchmaker. I didn't know her brother was visiting for dinner, and she invited me over - it was one of the first times I was invited to dinner at a JW's home without the rest of my family. Anyway, she sat her brother next to me at the dinner table..... and his BO was SO BAD that I could barely eat.

This guy also had NO CLUE about "personal space" and would stand 6" from your face to speak to you. The only trouble was that he had breath that was deadlier than his BO.

He's still single, and can't figure out why.

Love, Scully

• shera
    shera

LOL..gezzzz

I've been around stinky,dirty people.Nothing matches these stories.I remember when I was a teen,I used to visit this family.The poor mother had to clean after 6 kids and they always had friends in that had no respect.I used to clean up for her all the time,when I helped her do dishes,it took 2 hours!To this day,I hate dishes because of that.

• minimus
    minimus

Scully and JJ, you had me laughing! Let's hear some more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit