Kangaroos and the Fossil Record

by Gedanken 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

You silly people!! There where more than one Ark! There was one for EACH continent! And every island had a mini boat! See, thats how they all survived the flood! (And also, noah had a Darrel's Mini Storage where he kept alot of the insects....).

My question is why in the heck did Noah save the misquito? And what about termites??? They would have thrashed the ark......

While I do believe there was an Ark and a Flood (of some sort), I find it hard to believe that Noah would have had the time to collect a couple of million different animals and keep them on some boat- Unless God helped him out, but then where is the Challenge in that????

• hooberus
    hooberus

Jesus Christ,

when you said that you would make the disciples "fishers of men" perhaps what you meant to say was that you would make "men from fishes" .

• hooberus
    hooberus

crazy said:

"While I do believe there was an Ark and a Flood (of some sort), I find it hard to believe that Noah would have had the time to collect a couple of million different animals and keep them on some boat- Unless God helped him out, but then where is the Challenge in that????"

well crazy, if you read the flood account in Genesis you will see that God brought the animals to Noah, hense Noah did not have to "collect" them. Also millions of animals were not needed.

• Gedanken
    Gedanken

hooberus,

How did they get back home after the flood? That was the original question of this thread.

Gedanken

• cellomould
    cellomould

Speaking of which, I have read that there are no fossils of any of the great apes. I cannot remember where I read this...Can anyone comment or confirm this?

cellmould

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

when you said that you would make the disciples "fishers of men" perhaps what you meant to say was that you would make "men from fishes" .

Actually, that is what I said. Just so happens that with all these idiots translating the bible it didn't come out that way. Also, if the peole who translated Genesis would have gotten it right you would have a pretty good idea of how evolution works. Instead of translating it faithfuly they just made some stuff up and went and got smashed. Oh well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit