A good old fashioned book burning

by iggy_the_fish 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• ISP
    ISP

Burning books seems cool! Funny thing is the books are so handy at exposing the garbage of the WTS. The 'approved' library can only consist of the latest few books or so.

ISP

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Well, so far a burning it is. Heh Heh Heh Heh. Thanx guys!

• Quotes
    Quotes

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't burn them just yet, I have some holes to fill in my evidence locker library.

I will happy take off your hands, and pay for shipping to Canada (ouch, why are you overseas?) the following:

• Young People Ask
    • School and Jehovah's Witnesses
    • You Can't Live forever (if it is the 1983 "adjusted our thinkg again about the Sodomites" edition)
    • Your Will Be Done On Earth (anything this old has to have some good dirt in it
    • Fallacious Reasoning from the Scriptures (mine has dissappeared)
    • The Bible, Dog's word or Cats?
    • All Scripture Inspired (again, only if it really is the 1990 edition, I want to compare it to my 1983 edition to see what has changed in the bible in those 7 years)

Hhhmmmm... now that I look at it, that is a pretty big list. But I definately want the 1958 book!!!!! Don't burn just yet, email me. There has to be some good material for my Quotes website in there!

~Quotes

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey, Quotes! Don't ruin Iggy's fun!

I have the following books available, practically right next door:

• YPA - 1989
    • School Brochure - 1983
    • Live Forever -- you're looking for 1983? I have the 1982 edition, was there an '83, too?
    • The Bible, God's Word... - 1989
    • All Scripture is Inspired - 1990 edition
    • The Nations Shall Know that I am Jehovah - 1971 First edition 2,000,000 copies
    • God's Kingdom of a Thousand Years - 1973 First edition 2,000,000 copies
    • Let God Be True - 5,500,000 Edition, 1946
    • The Truth Shall Make You Free - How? - 3,000,000 edition, 1943, and
    • Deliverance - 750,000 edition, 1926

I have a Reasoning Book (1985,1989), and think there's another one around, but I don't want to part with the single copy. If I find the other one, I'll be happy to give it to you. (Study's a mess! - LOL)

I'm offering, because I'm feeling like Iggy (and Mackin!) ready to dispose of EVERYTHING JW that remains in my house.... anyone else need anything in particular? Bound volumes? Other 186-page books? Brochures?

outnfree,

(who's in Michigan and would bring them all to Quotes at the next TO Apostofest )

• Swan
    Swan

LB wrote:

I found that the insight books require a little gasoline to really ignite.

You mean, just like the religious/apostate/spiritualism literature that was found in the closets and attics of people plagued by demon visitations? You mean just like the demon possessed items from the second hand store?

That these should share that in common with the Insight books is shocking!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit