SDA Church Must Pay $2M To Abused Girl

by blondie 13 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

: In each case, according to documents, plaintiffs charged that the church was negligent in failing to adequately supervise the pastors son and failing to require the pastor to supervise his son, in failing to warn church members of the sexual acts

Are you listening, Watchtower? Get out yer checkbooks. Better yet, increase your campaign to have dumb dubs give you all their property and assets. You're going to need it.

Farkel

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    The case is similar to several civil suits across the country charging negligence against churches and their governing bodies for alleged sexual abuse of children by church officials. The Mormon, Roman Catholic and Jehovahs Witness churches are among those under fire.

I love to see the JW's right there together with the rest of "Babylon the Great"!

The Jehovah's Witnesses are lumped together with the Seventh-Day Adventists, Mormons, and the Roman Catholics!

Can't you all see how different the Jehovah's Witnesses are from all the False Religions of Christendom?

• barry
    barry

The SDAs have plenty of money the Mormans have even more money they shouldnt back down...Barry

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

Red Dakota- wonders if this will be reversed

Ain't Oregan, Liberal country? If anything, I'd think the judge would square it. $2mil X 2 = $4Million

I can't see a judge "screwin" a girl a second time. What happened to her may very well last a lifetime( emotionally, mentally).

WT- Time for some fast "New Lite"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit