Some Jacka$$ stole my Car!!!!!

by Crazy151drinker 34 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Good thinking on the titty bar! lol

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

VERY SORRY 4 THE BAD LUCK--I must rely on public bus as we do not have a car so I do not know what it i to have a car much less have it stolen--let us know what what goes on in other words keep us posted -- QUEENIE

• mamashel
    mamashel

Crazydrinker, sorry about your bad day. As for the girl, another one better will come along for ya. Dont worry, sometimes when things are the worst, the next day brings sunshine. ( or is it moonshine?)

Hope things get better soon.

Shelley

• roybatty
    roybatty
    .....but if I see him wearing my Packers Jersey

Hey Crazy,

I was feeling bad for you until I found out that you are a Packers fan. Now you know how all of us Bears fans felt after that Monday Night game.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Pobrecito.... how funny, my last car, before I bought my new truck was an 87 Celebrity with 140,000 miles on it. No offense, but why in the world, would someone want to steal it? Sucks about your clothes though..... I have some extra socks and and old guitar if you want me to send it to you.

But honestly <151> you should have expected this, I mean, we are living in the time of the end after all.

*muah* *muah* *muah* *licky* *licky* *licky*

(hope that makes you feel better)

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HEY CRAZY I e-mailed you privately hope you think twice before you go and ASSULT some MF / SOB /JACK-ASS / schmuck..am I descriptive enough 4 everybody !!! queenie

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey, D8TA, what kind of music does Crazy151Drinker listen too?

You want to sell some of that stuff?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Luckily for D8TA, I went to a strip club and saw lots of Tigo Bitties so a fell a little bit better.....but if I see him wearing my Packers Jersey and playing a Guiter his ass is mine!

Crazy151Drinker,

Aw, man, sorry to hear about the car....it's sucks.

After reading your above comments, I thought that I would help you feel better by posting the legendary Frank Zappa's thoughts on the matter. Enjoy:

I'm only interested in two things, that's titties and beer, you know what I mean?
    Terry: What?
    FZ: Yeah . . .
    Terry: Titties and beer?
    FZ: Titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer . . .
    Terry: (Growling) Whoa, I don't know if you're the right guy!
    FZ: . . . titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer . . .

Love,

Robyn

• shera
    shera

That is real messed up.Some sorry,pathic looser had nothing elese to do,accept to make someones eleses' life miserble.I can't imagine the anger you are feeling.things will get better and I hope you get most of it back.

Just wanted to add...when you said mabey the dubs are right....no person is free from hardship.just remind yourself ,they may look happy but you never know what is going on behind closed doors...and its all kept secret.

Take care

• D8TA
    D8TA

The Natman said

Hey, D8TA, what kind of music does Crazy151Drinker listen too?

You want to sell some of that stuff?

Dude he has a buncho of great stuff!

Let's see there's:

• Lawernce Welk's Greatest Hits - Featuring the Solo Accordian Artist Franz L. Bowozki
    • Bob Dylan Plugged - ( get? get? Because most of his music is UN-plugged? ...quit your groaning, it was a good joke )
    • The Merry Muppet Christmas Soundtrack
    • The Best of the Rubberband on a Broom, Washtub, and Wooden Spoon Trio
    • John Lee Hooker Sings the Christian Blues - Featuring: They Nailed Me On a Cross and I Have No Shoes
    • Elmo's Greatest Hits

Look for them all on Ebay...under the account:

I Stole Some Dudes Car, Birthday Cake, and Girlfriend and Now I'm Selling All His Stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit