Shall we play a game?

by Valis 58 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ok, I can't top those that I have gone before and I don't think I followed the "rules" exactly, but here's my story:

The Date

So, my friend set me up. Shed been after me to go out with this guy she knew, and, while I had heard rumors that he was Abaddon, she seemed convinced he was a good 'un, so I agreed.

He picked me up in his Chevy Tanalyst and we went to Mulan's Hojon of Hooberus Hamptonite on the corner of Talleyman and VeniceIT for dinner. " Hmmm", I thought to myself as we entered and were greeted by Lady Lee and her husband Lee Elder, who was quite a Megadude, "could this be a Larc of some sort?" I was feeling Decidedly_unsure about this guy, this restaurant, this whole evening, but figured it was better than Waiting at home. I knew I needed to be Openminded, without being Mouthy, but I'd never eaten in a place that offered exotic types of Animal like OrangeFatCat and Gopher as entrees.

As we settled in with our menus, my companion asked the server, who was dressed like a Princess, if he could possibly have Vitameatavegamin for dinner, to which she responded that shed have to check with the chef. She turned towards the kitchen and yelled: "Hillary_step out here please!" After a brief conversation in which the chef agreed to the request, my date was a Happyman and said he was now in Heaven. I thought this was a bit Rekless but who am I to judge? I felt such Joy2bfree of the house and the kids that I considered going on a Bendrr, but after 144001 drinks, decided Id Had_Enough since I didnt want to make a Farkel of myself.

After dinner, we drove to the PleasureDome for the concert of some hot new band called the Englishmans Sabine, or something like that. We were supposed to be there no later than Sixofnine, but got stuck behind a Mustang driven by a NeonMadman who was DazedandConfused. I suspected that he was a Crazy151drinker, and my date was so frustrated that he was Orbitingthesun. He finally turned off and we were Outnfree at last! It was Amazing, because we thought we were Out4good3 and were going to miss the concert, but we made it with Noidea how. There was a Sentinel at the front door and I bumped into a gorgeous Cowboy who was, unfortunately, a Goodboy and merely tipped his hat to me. The stadium was dark, but as we settled into our seats, Anewlight2 came on and the crowd began chanting, "Expatbrit! Expatbrit!" I assumed this was some type of British laxative and decided to avoid the food at the concession stands, but Somebody on the other side of me, who seemed tired and without any Zev, explained that this was the name of the lead singer, who was actually Canadian, had a banana fetish, very long arms, and went Ballistic on the guitar. The music was good, especially the backup singers, The XenaWarriors, who were dressed in leather pants and Tyydyy shirts, and I was Happy2b there.

Up to this point, things had been going pretty good but the trip home suddenly became a Pathofthorns for me. My date, who had behaved like Jesus Christ all night, suddenly turned into Saint Satan and wanted me to worship his Flaming Seraphim. I got nervous and, as he moved his hand in the direction of his lap, I screamed: "NO! Dont FreeWilly!" I was a bit abashed when I realized that he was only going for his keys, but hey, Im free2bme these days, so I pretended that I have Tourettes and all was PeaceLoveandHarmony again. We pulled up in front of my house and, as I was getting out, I thanked him for the pleasant evening. He leaned over to respond in kind, when his voice changed and howls of pain erupted from him. Unfortunately, I had accidentally slammed the door on his Uncle Bruce.

The End

Dana

P.S. Sorry, the formatting is off. I tried to fix it, but can't quite figure out how.

Edited by - safe4kids on 6 November 2002 15:4:56

Edited by - safe4kids on 6 November 2002 15:7:55

• riz
    riz

wow dana and xenawarrior! those were awesome

• Perry
    Perry

Brillant XENA.....brillant!

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

lol @ xena...

they ran over the Elders_Kid and his animal
    EK
  • SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

They are all great!

These two gems made me LOL!

Xena,

He was The_Bad_Seed heathen and needed Revmalk, who taught

him ThiChi and to think41self

and Safe4kids,

Unfortunately, I had accidentally slammed the door on his Uncle Bruce.

Spanner

• Perry
    Perry

safe4kids,

That was by far the sickest post i ever read. I hung on every syllable. That totally made me laugh!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

LOL...Thank you Perry much!...I think

Dana

• Valis
    Valis

safe4adults...that was great...AHHH!!! WHAT HAVE I STARTED?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

Waiting for my Catholic school girl to get here and I thought I would bring this up once and see if I could find any goers...

A Blacksmith and A Paduan met A Sinner on willowstreet. They were drinking WildTurkey when an Englishmen started to talley the_bad_seeds, but got bewildered when counting past his Little Toe. They all laughed when a biblestudent offered them a watchtowel. Well, one was a biblebasher and scared the Bibleboy elsewhere. About then berten showed up and said he was outnfree and didn't have to be a truckergb until wednesday or Friday. It didn't take an eisenstien to figure out he had been hitting the El Kabong because he looked DazedAndConfused. Someone even called him a daytripper. He claimed he saw Simon and Angharad crossing over a rainbowbridge past the pathofthrons and paradiselost straight to the paradisedreams. Definitely not safe4kids or just any joannadandy.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit