Life in a not so different world

by Brummie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

thought I'd add a pic of him for you to see.I love to show him off.

http://www.beliefnet.com/prayer/commemoration.asp?milestoneTypeID=6&milestoneID=35570

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Yes, the diet can be expensive, but if you decide to do it, and if there's anything I can do to help out (i.e. I don't know if the "gluten free" items are cheaper here in America - a bag of pretzel is around $1.75 for small bag) just let me know!!!! I'd be happy to help out. Or materials too, please just let me know.. I'd be happy to ship anything you need!

Your son is a doll!!!! How did you ever get him to pose like that?! Also, CAN has an excellent website. my e-mail is [email protected] - if you ever need to talk, or if I can help in anyway, let me know!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

pettygrudger:

My brother is in a supervised living program. He has his own apartment, and is alone a fair amount of the time. He has staff workers from the local MRDD that come and help him pay his bills, grocery shop, etc. He is able to hold a job, doing housekeeping at a hotel. I don't think he likes it very much, but if my brother had his way he'd do nothing but sit around eating greasy food while watching Nick at Nite and TV Land, or listen to the soundtrack from Grease for the umpteen billionth time in his life, or talk to the local cats that roam his apartment complex.

• shera
    shera

Hi and thanks,I'll take all that into consideration.I'll e-mail you later just about to step out the door.

About the pic,his aide was standing right beside him and put his hands up and stepped back "very"fast.His pics this year,they had to give him a string to play with ...but it is still a very nice pic. (of course huh?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit