I'm soo excited!!

by worldly girl 10 Replies latest jw friends

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Hello everyone!! I just had to share that we finally closed on our house... after waiting for almost 2 months!! Just so everyone knows, when we get settled, I'm planning to have a "get together"< roflmao, never thought I'd use that phrase! So I may be inactive on here for awhile while we get settled!! I'll keep you all posted!! Have a great night!!

WG

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited when I got my condo, so I can imagine how happy you must be to have your new house!!!

MANY BLESSINGS ON YOUR NEW HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Dottie

• Jesika
    Jesika

CONGRATS HON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering where you had been, good to see you are doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,

Jes

• ugg
    ugg

lots of work,,,but oh so wonderful for you.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Congratulations! Moving into a new home is such a happy experience. ( Helpful Hint #1:Don't forget to let your new house "settle" for some time before you begin painting.)

We moved into ours three years ago, and it's still settling. My husband and I waited a very long time to finally be able to own a new home. Hopefully, this will be a good investment for our future retirement, about the time we get it paid for.

• Shakita
    Shakita

WorldlyGirl and family:

Enjoy your New Home!

In your new home, may every room be filled with joy and cheer,

And may you find contentment in its cozy atmosphere!

Happy Home,

Shakita

• terabletera
    terabletera

Oh my! Don't you remember the golden rule of get togethers? No open invitations!!! You dont' want "bad associations" finding their way there to you? What about off color jokes or bad language..this could "stumble" your other, more appropriate and upstanding guests. And how about close dancing? Hmmm? Have you considered whether or not you will have music by Barry Manilow only or will someone inadvertently put on some Raunchy Rock and Roll? Tsk tsk, we can't have that. In the future, I recommend that you be more careful about planning your get togethers. Perhaps a more mature christian could help you decide whom to invite, alright? Just some warm, loving, thoughtful advice.

gee, it made me sick just to kid around saying that stuff, lol.

Congrats on the house really, I know what a great feeling it is. And how lucky you are to get two months to close. Now days they give you less than a month to get out, like you're getting evicted from your home. "We love it, we'll take it! Now get out in two weeks you scum bag!"

Tera

• Carmel
    Carmel

WG,

I can bring my wicked tater salad! or I could pick some mushrooms from my cave and make a soup!

carmel

• outnfree
    outnfree

If Carmel's cookin', I'm a-comin'!

Congratulations on your new home, WG!

out

• jws
    jws
    ! So I may be inactive on here for awhile while we get settled!!

Oh no, not inactive! Maybe you could spend at least 15 minutes on this board in the next few weeks. Then you can report that time to keep from going inactive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit