[Day 2 - 28/7]The Royal Commissions investigation of child sexual abuse within Jehovah’s Witnesses. + VIDEO

by C0ntr013r 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper
    Haven't commented on this thread yet. From day one that elder Jackson is such a " dildo " brain. He claims that he or other elders can make recommendations to the Governing Body that will cause them to change their policies ? And the GB will then make changes ? This was at the 15 minute to 16 minute mark in the 1st you tube. What part of " deluding himself " does he not understand ? This guy is so stupid. He's just grasping for straws here
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I've listened to 27/07 parts 1 - 3, and 28/07 part 1.

First, I'd like to say that it was brave of the victim to read out most of her statement - that took guts. I hope she gets compensation from the WTS.

Doug Jackson - f**king hopeless. He gave the impression of forgetfulness, incompetence and deviousness. Max Horley was only slightly better.

Good points from the Ozzie judge:

1 The whole structure of dealing with sexual abuse is wrong - putting a vulnerable child/young women with three men and her abuser.

2 The CO, Jackson, seemed to favour Bill Neale by reporting 'uncleanness' not loose conduct.

Unbelievable that when the judge inquired about how the elders put the victim at ease, Jackson assumed he meant the accused!

• C0ntr013r
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    LoveUni: Unbelievable that when the judge inquired about how the elders put the victim at ease, Jackson assumed he meant the accused!

Not only that, Jackson called the victim "the guilty party". Not just once, but twice.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

contro, thx for part 3 - you are a gem-

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Mad Sweeny - "Do you think Doug Jackson is a moron or a liar? He sounds completely unprepared and uncertain about Borg procedures - even ones he has followed in the past."

He has no choice but to publicly confirm the WTS's (irrevocably flawed) policies because if he outright lies, he'll get called on it...

...but...

... at the same time, he has to stand by said policies because to do otherwise constitutes "apostasy" in the eyes of the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit