What Would Jesus Say If He Came For Inspection?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Same as what wolfgirl said,

"I never knew you. Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness."
  • minimus
    minimus

"What happened to all the sheep?"....that's a good one!

• Shakita
    Shakita

Jesus says in a booming voice:

'BE ON YOUR WAY FROM ME, YOU WHO HAVE BEEN CURSED, INTO THE EVERLASTING FIRE PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS!'

Makes for a good story, if nothing else.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

" Well done, JWD, you ARE the Faithful and Discreet Slave! "

" Don't think much of those old men at Crooklyn, though! "

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

"YOU!!! OFF MY PLANET!!!"

• pomegranate
  • Francois
    Francois

Mene Mene Tekel Parsin

• Brummie
    Brummie

"Did I get here on time?"

re:1874, 1914, 1918,1919, 1925,1975,2000......to be continued

Brummie

Edited by - Brummie on 23 October 2002 13:12:52

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

I'd say they're a bunch of morons.

Why didn't you just ask me to begin with instead of wondering what I'd say? You mortals are so silly.

• jgnat
    jgnat

When He came down to Bethel he was shown to the boardroom, and led to the head of the table.

Bring me the books. Let's see what you have been doing.

A young man scurried forward, placing a large ledger in front of Him. The nearest Slave opened the book gently. ahem. As you can see... Jesus slapped the Slave's hand away.

WHAT IS THIS! he roared.

Grabbing the book with both hands, he heaved it out the window. A crash and a tinkle, a communal gasp, and the room was dead silent.

Not the money you fools! I came for my sheep! Where are my sheep!

He glared at the men around him, pausing to examine each face. One by one they bowed their heads.

Well, speak up men!

Another young man came with a slimmer volume. Trembling, he nearly dropped it setting it down on the table. Jesus ran his finger down the narrow column, his brow furrowing. His throat rumbled as distant thunder. The first Slave cleared his throat ahem...if I could explain sir....we all knew you are a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you did not scatter...we slaved hard on the sheep...really we did sir. Had them nearly convinced....the joys that comes of hard labour...but it is difficult to keep them going...and the weak ones kept stumbling...we had to keep the flock pure, you see...

You lazy bunch of slaves! You knew that I reap where I did not sow, and gather where I did not scatter, did you? You could have at least given my sheep to Christendom and at least I should have received back my people with interest. You're fired!

Matthew 25:24-28

Edited by - jgnat on 24 October 2002 0:2:41

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit