Hi

by hopper 24 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Welcome hopper. I left around the same time you did. My children are happier because of it.

SHari

• Valis
    Valis

Greetings hopper and welcome to the board. You will find lots of good people here with lots of good things to say. You will also find that sometimes we fight amongst ourselves like one big dysfunctional family..*LOL*...Don't let that get you down or chase you away. One thing I learned from my experience here is that if you take a little more time and read carefully what people are posting, I mean the serious posts that people take time to prepare and not general fluff, you'll find that much less sass will come your way. In addition, a bit of extra time in posting always helps too. Once again, welcome and please take a moment to tell us about yourself.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Welcome! Sure am glad hearing there will be two less children destroyed by the likes of JW brainwashing.

granny

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

welcome Hopper enjoy the ride. we're a good bunch.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((WELCOME)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Jesika
    Jesika

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad to hear your family is supportive, alot of us wish we had that!!!!

Hope to see you here alot and look forward to your posts.

Jesika

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit