More EXJW Nutcases

by Valis 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

I recieved this in my email today...My reply was "No thanks. Not only am I an EX JW, but I'm an athiest who doesn't like unsolicited mail."....

Dear friends,

We found your e-mail address and we are gladly to know the persons which they were or they are Jehovahs witnesses.

Today, many people believe that the Jehovahs witnesses are only those which are the members of Watchtower Society. Jehovahs witnesses isnt a Watchtower patent, but is a biblical name, and to be a Watchtower member doesnt mean indispensable to be a true Jehovahs witnesses.

Because the actual unbiblical teachings, many Watchtower members are leaving Society and are declaring themselves Ex- Jehovahs witnesses.

We reject the actual unbiblical and worldly teachings of Watchtower and we are keeping the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints(Jude 3).

We are in Romania approximately 5000 faithful brothers and sisters that remained steadfast even through tribulations and difficulties made by the communist regime in over 50 years of underground ministry.

Now, for 12 years, through Jehovahs kindness, we are activating in liberty being united in the TRUE FAITH JEHOVAHS WITNESSES Association in Romania, and together with all the faithful witnesses from the neighboring countries we actively work for the vindication of Jehovah and Christ Jesus name, who are the highest powers according to Romans 13:1-6, and we preach the approaching of the New World of justice!

We know that Jehovah will keep an afflicted and poor people all over the earth, that will faithfully resist the trials till the end and will never accept the wandering (delusion) of the "evil servant" class actual Watchtower Society: Zephaniah 3:12; II Thess. 2:3-12.

We wish to contribute to vindication of Jehovahs name with all those which are sincere and devoted to Jehovah God and His Son Jesus Christ.

We want to know more about you and the brothers around you!

For more accurate information about the TRUE FAITH JEHOVAHS WITNESSES Association visit our page: http://the-true-jw.oltenia.ro .

Were waiting for your answer at the e-mail: [email protected] .

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

AFTER 40 yrs in the WT ORG. of course I am a bona fide NUT CASE..QUEENIE

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

BTW I GOT the same sermon aka as a letter I fwded them to freeminds and silentlambs.. They have not replied so they must still be reading ((((HUGS)))

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've heard of these people before. They are a bunch of dubs that lost contact with Brooklyn during the communist era in Romania. When they got back in touch with HQ they decided that the GB had gone apostate. They think Rutherford had the real truth so they are re-reading his books, etc. This seems to say a lot about the progression of new light.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I want to join......... were do I sign. Will ink suffice or do they need blood as the WT?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    They are a bunch of dubs that lost contact with Brooklyn during the communist era in Romania. When they got back in touch with HQ they decided that the GB had gone apostate. They think Rutherford had the real truth so they are re-reading his books, etc.

So I guess this would mean they don't like the Bible Students of Russell either. Geesh in another decade we'll have Russellites. Rutherfordittes, Jehovah's Witnesses's, and then what? Franzites and Jackerites? ALL argueing over who's rightte.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I got that e-mail too. I just deleted it.

My thought

Dragon

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Just what we need, MORE nutcases!! At least they're not hateful nutcases, I can live with that.

~Beck~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit