Sniper may be French Army deserter

by IronGland 11 Replies latest jw friends

• IronGland
    IronGland

according to http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20021021_524.html this article at ABCNews. Isn't the term 'French Army Deserter' an oxymoron? :)

• seawolf
    seawolf

Quelle horreur!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

This was an interesting article.

I suppose anything is possible.

Just hope they catch him soon!

Sentinel

• rocky220
    rocky220

Ay Caramba!!!!!!!! rocky220

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

C'est domage. C'est triste. Pourquoi? Pourquoi?

• Shakita
    Shakita

I don't know anything about him being a french army deserter, but...

I live in NJ and when I go to work I use I-95. Seems this pondscum of a human being has been choosing places off of 95 to murder his victims. Well, this morning when exiting the ramp off the highway, there were two police cars with there lights on parked right off the exit ramp. The policemen where out of their cars and looking at all the cars that were coming off the ramp. Looked right inside the car practically. The only reason I could think of was that they were told to keep a look out for this murderer off the exits up and down the 95 cooridor.

The only thing is: if I was the sniper, would I be staking out my next location to kill someone while still in this so-called white van? Of course not, I would use another car to plan the attack. So, if they are looking for the white van immediately following an attack, thinking they are preventing another murder, this sicko could be doing it without having anyone notice in a different car.

Has anyone else seen increased police presense where they live?

I think it unnerved me and made me feel safer at the same time to see the police there.

Mrs. Shakita

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Mrs. Shakita,

I live in PA and in the last several days I have noticed a lot of helicopters overhead. Atleast 3-4 per day. It must be connected with this sniper because this is usually a very quiet place to live.

• IronGland
    IronGland

I dont think he is in a white van either. People have the idea that police.fbi etc are supermen who have special ways to catch criminals. The fact is, most criminals are caught because they are stupid,or have a motive.

If the guy is careful not to leave any evidence and to carefully plan his attacks, the odds are he will not get caught. The police simply dont have anything to go on. I feel bad for the Police Chief in charge of this case. He's got everyone on his back saying "do something", but really, what can he do?

• Lieu
    Lieu

All the sniper (if male) has to do is piss his girlfriend/wife off. End of story.

• troucul
    troucul

En anglais, on appelle les francais, 'rifledroppers'----c'est une phrase authentique!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit