"He that loves me will OBEY my commandment...

by AGuest 19 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Now, POOF! Be gone!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

Do I have to break it down for you? Oh, alright.

1. Unleavend bread = flesh of Christ

2. "New" wine = blood

3. BOTH can be readily purchased... year 'round... from your local grocery establishment

One need only 'partake' of the 'constant feature' or 'daily sacrifice'... on a 'daily' basis... IF one 'wishes' to 'remain in union' with my Lord. <B>John 15:4-7; 6:56</B>

If is a very simple exercise: just as the Israelites had to eat manna EVERYDAY while in the wilderness, so too, those who wish to 'remain in union' with my Lord must eat 'the bread that came down from heaven'... everyday. <B>John 6:48</B> Only two caveats:

1. One must eat in FAITH, discerning that what he/she is eating is NOT mere bread and wine, but indeed <i>represents</i> the flesh and blood of Christ; and

2. One must be CLEAN when eating, having scrutinized him/herself to discern his/her membership in the Body of Christ, as well as any LEAVEN (hypocrisy or hatred) present in such one, so as to ask for such 'uncleanliness' to be cleansed by the 'bath' that cleanses, holy spirit.

That's it; that's all.

You can do this, can't you? I mean, it's not like it's 'rocket science'... or computer science. It's just as simple as going to the store, buying a couple things, going back home, making an honest discernment and assessment, giving thanks, and then... "take eat, this means my body... take drink, this means my blood."

Simple stuff. Perhaps, though, it is way TOO simple for some of the great 'intellectuals' frequenting this and other 'places' in common... (not you, Daddy-O, but the <i>other</i> intellectuals that are listening in...)

Anyway... I remain, as you know, you servant and a slave of Christ, to time indefinite.

Peace... and may JAH bless!

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

and thank you for your kind welcome. May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and the peace of His Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... to time indefinite!

Your servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Someone's off their meds...

• neyank
    neyank

Hello Shelby,
    Welcome to our humble abode.
    Make yourself comfy.
    neyank

• AGuest
    AGuest

and thank you truly for your gracious welcome...

And may you have peace... until time indefinte... you AND your entire household.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• TR
    TR

SL, Welcome!

But jeez, it sounds like you're taking yourself way to serious. There's plenty of people that preach to us. You're not the only one.

I don't want you to be in the "MDS" class.

TR

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

hello aguest

i'm a bad associate

you probably aren't allowed to talk to me but welcome anyway

BAD ASSOCIATE

• joelbear
    joelbear

aguest,

For your consideration.
    Try doing one act of kindness in the time you spend pontificating. It will make a better witness for your beliefs and make the world a better place at the same time

hugs

Joel

• larc
    larc

AGuest,

If you haven't noticed there is a Bible research forum as well as one on beliefs. Your posts would be more fitting if they were placed over there. The main forum is primarily for introductions and for discussions about serious issues related to damage people have received at the hands of a particular oganized religion. Most here are not interested in jumping from one controlling system to another. Therefore, your interests you be better served under the categories I mentioned where "like minded" people can discuss this with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit