Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow!

by scootergirl 35 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Yahooo!!!!!!!!! Take a look at the gorgeous scenery that we woke up to this morning! Minnesota is getting hit w/early snow this year! Makes for a happy scootergirl -who also is MORESO in the Christmas spirit........have YOU signed up yet? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=38519&site=3

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

Beautiful Scootergirl

I sighned up already!!!!!

When do we get the name?

Thanks----------Searchin

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

oh cripies!! we have snow in Wisconsin too!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I love the beauty of the snow and your pictures are great, but I am afraid my bones don't like the cold any more. We haven't be hit with the white stuff yet. Today the sun is shinning beautifully and you can see the fantastic colours on the trees, We live on the 12th floor of a 14 floor building so we are close to the top and the sight is beautiful. We have a huge red maple across the road that is changing to a beautiful orange colour and all the squirrels are gathering nuts walnuts and peanuts. We throw them peanuts and I take some in my pocket and give them to the squirrels they come right to my hands. Sometimes they are so excited they forget their manners and bite my fingers. Had to have tetnaus shot last year. I was going to send them the bill but then I thought why bother. They are too adorable. And I am too good hearted. I love animals so much.

Well I can hardly wait for Christmas, and I know you feel the same way...I thinkWell like you I wanted to share my morning sentiments without photos, maybe someday when I get rich I will be able to get myself a digital camera, However I better not hold my breathe or I will turn blue and green and we don't want to start the day like that.

So dear friends and thank you scootergirl for posting those pixs have a wonderful day. Love to all Orangefatcat.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

eye.......doesn't it make you want to come to your seester's and bake something? LOL......

Orangefatcat..........your "world" sounds beautiful too! Just be careful of those squirrels! LOL.......Fall/Winter are my favorite time of the year. I feel most "alive" during that time. Gets me all giddy and wiggy inside!

The weather girl came on and just said we can expect 6 inches today! Hot diggity.........

Edited by - scootergirl on 21 October 2002 9:28:1

• ugg
    ugg

thank you for sharing.....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

scootergirl I am soooo pleased for you. In fact I am so glad you love the snow I will do my best to make sure you get all of ours this year. I might be 3 or 4 hours drive NORTH of you but we don't have snow so you see my plan is already working

This is one case where I don't mind not sharing - at all hehehe

Enjoy

edited to add

OFC there is a little digitial camera called the JamCam. I got one for my first digital. It cost me $100 Canadian and does a good job of taking pictures for the net. It will print out reasonably good little pictures (2x3). It works with a USB cable to get the images into your computer. I know a lot of people bought one after they saw the images I got with mine and put up on the net

Edited by - Lady Lee on 21 October 2002 9:47:31

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Hey you guys!! Sign up for the gift exchange! How cool is that? Especially for our NEWLY CELEBRATING EX's!!! Do it do it do it!! (And then do it AGAIN if you want to hehehehe)

• nowaytess
    nowaytess
    Date: Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:16 am
    Subject: Oct 21, by Theresa Weisberg
    ADVERTISEMENT

"In past generations He allowed all the nations to go their own way,
    although He did not leave Himself without a witness, since He did
    good: giving you rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, and
    satisfying your hearts with food and happiness."- Acts 14:16,17

Just coming home from my vacation to the North East, this scripture
    come true to life.

Just experiencing the change of seasons for a brief time was a
    blessing. Living in Florida, I do not see the leaves change color.
    Just breathe taking!

I grew up in the Boston area. It have almost forgotten what it like
    just getting up on a crisp fall morning, drinking a cup of hot tea
    and just spending time with God. Living down South, most mornings
    never get cold enough for me to crave a cup of hot tea. I did not
    know how much I missed it.

Missing my hot tea and just meditating on a crisp fall morning for me
    was a great witness for our Lord Jesus!

This was today's Devotions, to sign up for Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses devotions:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exjehovahswitnessesdevotional

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Scootergirl,,,,,,,,,,hehhe you are shameless,, trying to always get a plug for your xmas xchange!!!!

I love it , just kidding with ya......you sure got a big job ahead of you assigning who get who what.

How cool to have snow........ we get ice ,,everyone in awhile it snows and it is magnificent. It is in the 70's down here, about to freeze to death ...........lol...........

Hey, Tess, I signed up for that link , last night,, I like a daily thought , so I think I will enjoy this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit