Child Abuse - "I don't care. I haven't got any children".

by cofty 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

"I don't care, I don't have any children".

Did you kick his door in?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Nice Christian attitude.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    I would have asked him if that is what Jesus would have said? What a freakin' a-hole.
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

"Hello, we are in your neighborhood today to offer you a free, no obligation Bible study in your home. Yes, we are Jehovah's Witnesses. Oh yes we believe Jesus died for our sins, oh yes we are Christians! Child abuse allegations against our religion? Well you know, everyone has critics. Personally I just disregard all that slander, it's so negative, it's just Satan trying to keep people away from Jehovah and his kingdom government soon to rule the earth...the elder admitted doing that in a deposition? No I hadn't heard that...but anyway, back to the point, if you study and learn The Truth from the Bible and come to our educational meetings, you and your family will learn about living forever and never having to...Oh you have children and you're afraid they might be molested at a kingdom hall? Well, no I haven't worried about it, I don't have any children, I'm waiting for the New System under God's righteous government before I have children. No, I don't have any idea what kind of plan to protect children from pedophiles has been instituted, it's just not a problem..."

• tiki
    tiki
    Sounds like this guy is pretty damn short on compassion and love for his fellowman....no Christianity there...
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Typical brain dead Jw. "Not my problem." They think if they stick their hear further in the sand it will go away. We see it in our family, as most here do. So frustrating!
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I bet he rued his own words after he said them. I bet they echoed in his head all day. I bet it makes him think.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

maybe he meant he didn't care if millions of pounds was given to victims, he doesn't mind how the money once given is spent as long as it's used in a good way.

and maybe he doesn't have any children meant that although he was glad it wasn't as if he thought money would be coming to his family as he doesn't have any children.

• Dumplin
    Dumplin

"I saw my neighbor run over a puppy but that's ok b/c I don't have a puppy."

same thing.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

cofty:

"I don't care, I don't have any children"

That person sounds like a psychopath, literally speaking.

Amelia Ashton

"My youngest daughter was lured into a van by a paedophile who was someone we had all trusted as he visited our little gated community every week delivering water.

"One of my neighbour's who also happened to be a Policewoman managed to get him barred from our section but one couple stated he hadn't hurt them so they would still be letting him in to their side of estate to deliver their water."

Same thing, psychopaths are pretty common.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit