Are You All Talk?

by Guest 77 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Yes, how bold are you. I sense that some like to throw their weight around on forums of this nature. In person, what are you like? Are you a person that has teeth but NO bite? How about sharing some of your life's experiences, the bad ones. For me, I would not back down on physical fights, I would knock on your door to settle personal issues. I would not initiate fights but I would be accomadating. Bill Bowen showed his true colors and those who visably supported him. How about you? Care to share? Moxie time! Someone said this board is getting a little boring, well, let's bring it to life!

Guest 77

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    Are You All Talk?

Nope.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I tend to be a calm person.....trying to go get all worked up over things. My rule of principle is to "act and not react" (doens't always happen that way, but sure try to).

I am a very assertive person.......not aggressive.

I exert a lot of control in my life. I control my environment. I make my boundaries and stick w/in them. I am not afraid to tell people exactly what I think/believe.

This is completely different of who I was when I was a dub and the few years following my df'ing. I use to be hot headed, very stubborn and opinionated, crisis oriented, and very emotional. I was that way for many years, but it "just wasn't working for me"......

I had an incident w/my fist and a glass gun cabinet one day and decided I didn't like being the person that I had become. I needed to exercise more discipline and control in my life. Pick and chose my battles and not give so much of my power away to other people. I am reminded about how I was every time I see this big ol' scar on my hand reminding me to keep a cool head.

• gumby
    gumby

I sense that some like to throw their weight around on forums of this nature. In person, what are you like?

In person? Am I as mean, and bold, and smart assy, as I am here?

Well that depends on how big and mean you are when I see you face to face.

If your a little petite woman.....then I am cocky, blunt, and mean,....very self confident.

On the other hand......if you are six foot six, have a narly beard, have tattoo's all over you, say the F word every other sentence, have real black eyes (like Charles Manson)....then I am the biggest WOOSIE on the planet. You can call me names, spit on my shoes, and tell me to shut up and go home, and that I'm just a little F'er ....and I'll just run realfast and far away, and cry...........and.......I'll quiver for about 2 hours.

I look like David Spade with AIDS.................................( for all the women out there who admire me)...I'm in all seriousness really cute.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Thanks for the laughs. For 'openers', I picked up my teacher by his throat in school and lifted him up against the black-board. I've already related the incident where in I beat up my pioneer partner and the Cong. serv. told me, it wasn't right, but he deserved it! I'm an ironworker by trade and my job requires no fear of heights and work ethics. I've spent many hours with the boys in the bar and witness or not, when there was action in the bar, I would accommodate the boys. Take the example of this burly 300 pound, six foot character that was pushing his weight around in the men's room and my partner and I lower the boom on him. We brought him down to our size, took his head and stuck in the tiolet bowl and flushed the tiolet. He never bothered us again. That's why I say, there is nothing to fear, but fear itself.

Guest 77

• nilfun
    nilfun

I look like David Spade with AIDS
    LOL! Gumby

Peeps that know me would probably say I'm pretty easy-going.

I don't really trash-talk so there's no threats or anything like that coming out of

my mouth that I need to back up by physically kicking someone's ass.

Not to say that some people couldn't do with a good ass-kicking. I'm just too

sweet and gentle to ever administer one.

That's why whenever I meet some jerk that's in need of a whupping, I get someone else to do it for me.

nilfun, who is only joking about that last part

• waiting
    waiting

Wow..........when I read Guest77's account, I momementarily confused that poster with AGuest.

The mental image of AGuest with Guest77's account was actually pretty funny. Like "whaaaaaaaaa?"

waiting

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

I'm a pretty bold old dude! Recently, after washing my hands in a Men's Room, I wash drying my hands under a hot air blower and the the instructions clearly read, "DO NOT RUB HANDS TOGETHER, JUST MASSAGE GENTLY". Well, I rubbed mine together!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

jjrizo, no, I didn't have to wait to leave the org. to be what I am, I already was. In my trade, it was unavoidable not to mingle in with tough duds. These people have their own little world's that they live in, just don't fool around with their women and business, you'll be fine. This conduct of mine had nothing to do with meanness, just protecting my territory. The above stories are mild.

Guest 77

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

By nature, I am a laid back easy going guy and willing to take a lot of crap from people to avoid a confrontation. But, for those who don't know when to quit and push me too far, they will discover that they might just have a tiger by the tail.

It takes a lot to get my dander up, but once it is, my scruples go out the window and I will do whatever I deem necessary to protect myself or my loved ones. Not necessarily in a physical manner, but I will stand up for what I feel is worth standing up for.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit