Are JW's Satans children?

by sleepy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Are JW's Satans children?

I was just wondering how ex-JW Born agains and members of other religions view JW's and their time as one.Do they believe , like JW's do of other religions, that Satan is behind the movment?

Do you feel that in your time as a witness you were under Satans control?

If you are religious , and belive Satan is not behind JW's what exactly do you think Satan does?

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

1. Sits in the minds of vulnerable, whispering dark thoughts maybe ?

2. Or just doesn't exist at all ?

Don't care, would rather forget about these invisible entities altogether. Can't be arsed with the paranoia it creates. JWs & other Christian sects have a real bad time at the hands of these invisible foes.

Deluded, sweet fools. Its a good way to not take responsibility at all though, wouldn't you say.

My failing = Satanic pressure !

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

Hi Sleepy,

I am always very careful to put the blame where it belongs. On organized religion, not the people. The people are blinded. Jesus loved his blind sheep. He came......not to condemn the world, but to save the world.

Religion misleads people from "THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE". Jesus said in Luke 11:52.."For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yoursleves, and those who were entering in you hindered."

Religions cannot offer what they do not have. They do not understand the key of knowledge to share with others. That is salvation thru Jesus Christ. They only offer salvation thru their religions. Religion and religionists take away the key of knowledge by distracting people from the word of God and away from the focus of their heart. They do this by unnecessary additions of denominationally correct traditions, expectations and rules.

Rather than leading people to God, religions shift the focus to themselves and their own rules. Religionists are those that trust the beliefs and actions of their religion to do what only Chirst can do.

So in essence, religions that do not worship the correct Jesus, including Jehovah's Witnesses, are indeed belonging to satan. His greatest weapon is deceptiveness. Who else would he want to take the focus off of Jesus for our salvation? He would rather us believe we get our salvation from any means besides Christ.

As the father of the lie remember this..

SATAN WILL USE JUST ENOUGH TRUTH TO MAKE FALSE LOOK CORRECT.

So love the lost ones who got lead astray by false religion and missed the real message from the bible as the scripture in luke stated. ....(that life comes thru Jesus). ............and watch out for satans deceptiveness in religions. These sheep that became JW's had a heart for God and were searching and were hindered because of the false JW teachings. They missed out on the Key of Knowledge.

much agape love gold morning

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I have come to the conclusion that all man-made religion is false. To make judgement calls, they are demonized or not demonized, would put me in the same mindset as I had as a jw. It's, well, it's outta my realm.

Do I believe in demons? Sometimes. Anything is possible.

• Shakita
    Shakita

This is just my opinion.

Never saw a demon. Never saw Satan. Never heard a demon. Never heard Satan. Never felt a demon. Never felt Satan. Never in my life have I ever found proof of the existence of a demon world. (except in the movies, of course)

When I was a JW, I believed what I was told to believe. (2 tim 3:16) The bible MUST be the word of God. It says so. You must believe!

I no longer will hold my life hostage to what others tell me. I want proof. Some may choose to live their life differently. That is their choice. It makes them happy and fulfilled. I choose to live my life without the constraints of others opinions and interpretations.

What I will feel in the future, I personnally do not know. I just prefer to live life without the blinders on. Feels good. I just want to rejoice in the freedom of thought that lets us decide for ourselves if we want to believe in a higher power or the demon world.

Are JW's satan's children? No. They are children of an organization who manipulates them like puppets. They are comfortable believing in a world of pure Good and Evil. JW's are good, and everyone else falls somewhere in the evil world of Evil Satan. I feel so sorry for those who are blinded and cannot see past all the crap!

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I've met a person and persons that, for the first time in my life, I thought must be what Jesus was meaning by a devil, "...one of you is a devil " - it is a couple of jws of course - it's the reason that I've taken such an interest in it.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Hmmmm...since the WTS claims that they are the locusts of Revelation 9 and it says this about the locusts:

Revelation 9

11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon. ....Since the following is an interlinear Bible's definition of Abaddon and Apollyon:

Abaddon = "destruction"

1) ruin

2) destruction

3) the place of destruction

4) the name of the angel-prince of the infernal regions, the minister of death and the author of havoc on the earth

Apollyon = "Destroyer"

1) the angel of the bottomless pit, the Destroyer

....I'll have to go with "yes".

Lea

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

It would be great to have a SATAN to blame for all the deceit and manipulation in the world! However, I personally think thats a cop-out. Just as I think its a cop-out to excuse shunning of basically good people, or some other ridiculous practice, just because it was directed by some hypothetical FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE. Weve all been given a brain, folks. Some may work a little better than others, but if you dig down deep enough, most everyones got enough common sense to sort out real truth, if thats really what theyre looking for.

• Francois
    Francois

Being from the south, where the language is sorta soft and slurred, and at the time not being able to read (before the third grade, I guess), everytime I heard someone refer to the Faithful and Discrete Slave, what I HEARD was

"Faithful Indiscrete Slave" and I wondered how come you could be faithful and indiscrete at the same time, and why it was considered to be a good thing that these indiscrete slaves were leading us.

Just an old memory from a dusty old part of my mind.

francois

• onacruse
    onacruse

Everything I observe in the physical world seems to have a yin/yang...electricity (positive and negative charges), magnetism ("north" and "south" poles), black holes/quasars. Why not the same with animate existence? And if so, then the "good vs. evil" proposition seems, by analogy, reasonable.

There would then be at least 2 possibilities:

1) We unknowingly/unwillingly come under the influence of one of these forces;

2) We deliberately place ourselves under the control of one of these forces.

I prefer 2)...we make a personal choice and accept the responsibility, but also thereby recognize that our mere human existence is not the summation of the universe.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit