JWs & Noah's Flood -- A great laugh...

by Pronger 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pronger
    Pronger

Proof according to JWs that the flood really happened.

http://jwzone.org/forums/showthread.php?s=739a65ad661650f6fd292a35392f96ae&threadid=5681

Additionally the diversity of the Human Genome would have been
    more so than it is today,there is a distinct possibility that
    we could have people with spots and stripes ,not a result of
    stretchmarks or freckles but bonified adptive coloration patterns
    but that would have skewed the world as we know it so much that
    the world we know today would not be recognizable.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Oh gag:

Originally posted by Rejoice If there isn't any flood, not 8 ppl been saved in a big boat, then the chinese character for ship/boat wouldn't be composed of "boat-eight-people"

Interesting note about the Chinese character for boat. Yet another reflection on the absolute certainty of the occurrence of a flood in Noah's day!

One person posted it, so it must be true, right? No need to verify, no need to question which dialect, is the Mandarin, or Cantonese, is this the "simplified" chinese used for computers, or traditional. No, no, none of that.

The flood was an "absolute certainty". <puke>

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

What the hell is wrong with JW's? Why are they so obsessed with Star Trek? It's bizarre!

Phukkin' security chiefs and shite!

They are SO out there.

CZAR

• Satanus
    Satanus

chinese character for ship/boat

Obviously then, chinese was the original pure language of god. Their sacred books make up god's word.

SS

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Barrrrrrrrrffffffffff............yeah Czar........the Star Trek thing.... very bizarre....check out this other post, wierd

http://jwzone.org/forums/showthread.php?s=b0bf73749c8a27312bfbcb54b263dd27&threadid=5857

I've looked at this site numerous times trying to find instances where they question seriously any of there beleifs, nope, nada, nicht, nothing, they really are brain washed/dead

J Gull

• jws
    jws

I started reading a thread about whether or not there would be technology in "the new world". One of them started thinking about something he might have seen, maybe in print, dated such-and-such.

Gets be angry every time. Why are their publications the answer? Can't they quote the Bible? Can't they think for themselves and even if they're speculating, speculate for themselves based on what they read in the Bible? No, even speculations are the sole property of a bunch of old, out-of-touch men in New York. And taken as gospel too. The WTBS says "maybe this" and then they believe that's the way it will be and will argue that point-of-view to the death with you (until it changes again).

That wtzone is so full of non-thinking drones. Reinforces my decision to stay away every time I read them. It's sometimes worth a laugh though.

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

The following quote cracked me up ... still laughing

Goes to show the importance of preaching even if people don't listen.

Gee, and all along I thought it was for the coffee breaks at Dunkin' Donuts

Anton

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Jonathanseagull, the weird thread you put up a link to is just roleplaying. It's like dungeons and dragons but with star trek... I roleplay twice a week with a group in my home. As I understood it the WT forbid roleplay... but I could be wrong! :)

~Witch

• SYN
    SYN
    Additionally the diversity of the Human Genome would have been
    more so than it is today,

What, if the flood didn't happen? LOL. What an ambigous (SP?) statement.

there is a distinct possibility that we could have people with spots and stripes,

Nope.

not a result of stretchmarks or freckles but bonified adptive coloration patterns

BONIFIED ADAPTIVE COLOURATION PATTERNS? Which Watchtower did this brightspark get that from?

but that would have skewed the world as we know it so much that the world we know today would not be recognizable.

Dude, YOU are not recognizable. As an intelligent human being, that is. LOL.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

JW's and Star Trek.... they like Star Trek so much because they identify with it.

Federation = Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses with it's "paradise"

• Everyone has a place in the "Federation".
    • The "Federation" will take care of those loyal.
    • There are always "evil attacks" against the "Federation".
    • The "Federation" claims to have created a "paradise" with no more hunger or pain or disease or homelessness... all of those things have been eliminated (they claim).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit