Last Night's Elders Meeting.

by Englishman 12 Replies latest jw friends

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

lindy

I can't believe that a good many JW's haven't already written in on this one!

to admit they've been duped?

BADASSOCIATE

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I believe the Society has been gearing up for NON annointed taking over the GB seats for awhile now with the Nethenim thing and the last announcement in their PR release that "hey you dont have to be annointed to write for the WT do you? The bible is silent on this issue."

So yes...they are moving that direction. Probably will even put a few more minorities in there for kicks to bring up the ratings some dontcha think :)

• Uni girl
    Uni girl

If you are right, what about all the families that have been ripped apart ?? it makes me so mad, that suddenly these people who have snubbed me in the street, who have told lies about me and my partner to my children, will want to be buddies with me !! Well pardon my french but they can fuck off...true friends and family would never treat a person like a dog and my life is better without there interference. sorry but it's got my goat...we have suffered because of a stupid whim by a bunch of controlling men. I rest my case...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit