To Lilacs

by BeautifulGarbage 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue
    Lilacs, I really DO think you are a good person at heart. You want to see the good in everyone. Maybe I disagree with that approach for myself, but I think its admirable. Please keep being yourself.

Random you stole my words...

Lilacs you could use this for your sig.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

It's times like these that I wish this site had voice. I am not good when it comes to written words.

Danny, If you only knew, you might not say such nice things about me. I do have a temper, I just have a long fuse is all. I can take things and take some more but when that fuse burns out.............LOOK OUT! LOL

Dakota, You too are one special person. Don't ever let anyone tell you any different.

Imbue, You and I seem to always understand each other. Yes, we do misunderstand each other at times but at least we like each other enough to take the time to let the other explain ourself before we fly off the handle. I like that about you.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Shari,

***. I can take things and take some more but when that fuse burns out.............LOOK OUT! LOL***

You are like everyone else then, eh? I think I can only remember one instance on this site where you 'burnt that fuse', imo it was a justified ignition. So there.

My original observation about your (cyberspace) conduct, ain't no lie baby. No matter what you say,

Danny

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Lilacs I was attempting to send you an e-mail the other day and after a few "new lights" appeared, lol I stopped e-mailing and posting.

Anyway I wanted to send you this card, I'll post it here.

• gumby
    gumby

Wow Lilacs,

This really you???!!!

Your very pretty. And you are one of the real sweeties here. Your like Ozzie....you never make waves. So glad you are a part of the "TEAM"

Lilacs, this pic of you

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

((((Lilacs))))

A gentle soul, a gentle spirit.

May all your dreams be realized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit