Did Someone Die??

by RevMalk 14 Replies latest jw friends

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Is it just me, or did someone die around here?

The Board seems to have taken a huge dumper.

A knaves religion is always the rottenest thing about him." John Ruskin, 19th-century British critic and author

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Aww why you say dat?

• kelpie
    kelpie

Im here and Im happy and smiling.. Today is friday here. An hour to go until I can leave work and then it is the weekend!!!!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

RM, I haven't been on the board all that long, but I've talked with others who were here since day One, and apparently things that have happened here recently are just part of the "cycle."

This forum is still the very best place I've ever seen!

Craig

• Gopher
    Gopher

This isn't intended to sound critical, but I believe we see what we expect to see, whatever we're looking for we'll find.

If I'm looking for good threads in the past few days, I see some new people joining the board, glad to be here and looking for support. I see Kelsey007's son Jon has survived an awful medical condition and will be getting artificial feet next week. I see that xenawarrior passed on some very thoughtful Christmas ornaments to LyinEyes and her husband so that they can celebrate their first Christmas in style and with happy thoughts of a loving friend. I see scootergirl conducting a Christmas gift exchange, what a neat idea that is!

I see onacruse and bikerchic, having met here, now officially engaged to be married and very thrilled, and everyone on the board who cares is also thrilled.

I could go on, but the board is hopping and lots of good stuff is happening here !! Yeah this rose has thorns, but you can choose whether to concentrate on the flower or on the thorns.

Edited by - Gopher on 18 October 2002 2:44:45

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

So start an interesting thread! - not a downer.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

There is a negative vibe in many places on the threads.

Guess we just have to keep smiling and spreading around the good stuff.

Hopefully, eventually, the bad stuff will wither up and blow away (or be vacumned up by Simon)

The apostates are "being persecuted". (Among themselves!)

Sentinel

• Mulan
    Mulan

I know a few, who used to post all the time, have stopped because of the flame wars last week. Disillusioned, for now. I think they will come back. It was very discouraging. I think I'm addicted, so not that easy to get rid of.

• Simon
    Simon

It's the same old people doing the same old stuff and I think they will soon be gone for good. Too many chances given I think.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I just pinched myself, and I'm still alive (I think).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit