Man MAULED by LION During AWAKE Photo Shoot

by Funchback 28 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Koll, who owns 77 Zoological Park in Southport, was giving a tour to several reporters for the Jehovah's Witnesses' Awake magazine when a photographer asked him to step inside the lion's cage for a photo, officials said.

Farkel to dipshit Awake photographer: "Lions only will eat straw AFTER Armagedon, you idiot. That's AFTER Armageddon."

Farkel

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL @ Fark

ash

• Funchback
    Funchback

Dang it, ashi! You keep cracking me up.

By the way, the newspaper article left out a couple of important details (see additons in red):

...Koll, who owns 77 Zoological Park in Southport, was giving a tour to several reporters for the Jehovah's Witnesses' Awake magazine when a photographer asked him to step inside the lion's cage for a photo, officials said. As a practical joke, one of the Witness reporters affixed a piece of raw steak to the back of Koll's shirt.

"He does it all the time," Steve Kirk, a zoo employee, told The News Herald of Panama City. "He's never had a problem with him. He goes in with all the big cats."

The lion, named Samson, was calm when he entered, then Koll stumbled and fell to the ground and the lion pounced, dragging him across the cage. It was later learned that one of the Witness reporters "accidentally" tossed a banana peel in the vicinity of Koll just prior to him stumbling.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I think it just reinforces my belief that many of our former brothers are good people - we all know this - and that they are capable of extreme bravery.

Do some of us really hate every person that is too enslaved to be our friend now?

I wonder if I would have had the courage to jump into that cage - lions are pretty vicious. Check out the lion attack footage (it's buried somewhere on this site www.consumptionjunction.com)

CZAR

• COMF
    COMF

How grateful we can be that Jehovah was protecting his people from harm, eh? Worldly people are a dime a dozen, but no witnesses were harmed during the filming of this episode.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

They'll probably just change the page it's used on - paradise earth - jehovahs enemies.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Maybe in an upcoming Awake we shall see the picture of Koll being eaten, subtitled by the scripture "Your adversary the Devil, walks around like a roaring lion waiting to devour someone".

And then "See we told you so!!!"

Pope

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Just had a thought.

What if? **suspension of disbelief now toggled on**

After the resurection, 1,000 year reign, and for the second tribulation this happens.

Animals now no longer fearing man, revert to their old eating habits.
    Predators hunting those not righteous or fast enough.
    Paradise earth without man?

**Shrug**

**suspension of disbelief now toggled back on**

• minimus
    minimus

POPE..... that was a good one!

• SYN
    SYN

Oh Ghod. As much as it is horrible to hear about this poor guy getting mauled by a lion, the whole lions-eating-grass thing just made me burst into spontaneous laughter when I read the first post in this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit