Anyone using my name is not me.

by refiners fire 77 Replies latest jw friends

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Pisca, why is it everytime a flame war erupts you're either the cause of it or heavely involved. Calling others on their supposed imaturity while displaying your own, gains you nothing. Any respect I may have had for you is gone. You started alienating people with your inane crush threads and unwarented attacks on people who disagread with you.You are finishing the job here. And you have the gall to call somone else immature? My advice get off the computer and develop some social skills, for it appears to me you are sorely lacking for somone of your supposed maturity. This is the last post I will ever address to you, and from here on in you will be the first upon whom I will use the Ignore feature.

Anton

• Prisca
    Prisca

So Anton is upset because I started one of the many Crush threads???? If no one nominated Anton as their crush, then that's got nothing to do with me. Or perhaps Anton was hoping I'd nominate him????

Very interesting.... and very telling about Anton's psyche.

• wasasister
    wasasister

It's upbuilding that these wonderful cat-fights have made it over here. Let's all lift our feminine voices in song!!!

How unpleasant to see sisters, all dwell in disunity

Who truly diss each other, in such disgusting glee

The board's good health it does infect, it's like a case of flu

That bothers everyone so much, it makes us want to spew!

Let's work with one another, come on now let's not fight

We have a common purpose, to sleep with men tonight

To that end let's be diligent, no more remarks so snide

We'll find the guys who're well equipped, and take them for a ride!

Whatddya say, girls...shall we call a truce?

Edited by - wasasister on 18 October 2002 2:14:52

Edited by - wasasister on 18 October 2002 2:15:50

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I have a technical question : how can you close a thread? There must be a way somehow....

Pope

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Pope

We close our eyes and wish it to be gone, and at the same time, we wish for 'world peace', or...we wake up simon. Anyone got his phone number?? LOL Poor Simon! Someone pukes and Simon's gotta wipe it up - be gone you deminz!!

Wassa

What number in the songbook is your song?? Dammit, I know the tune, just don't recognise the lyrics

There's too much damn hate in the world. Today a friend from work is going to collect body parts from the airport, her husband's best friend was killed in the Bali bombing - hatred, that's what it does!! Destructive energy, plenty of that on here today!! Sad and yes, very sickening. Walk away folks.

~Beck~

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"OK FOLKS. ANYBODY ATTACKS BEA OR RANDOM AGAIN I MAKE A PROMISE I WILL SAY STUFF TO GET BANNED. ''

BEA IS BLOODY UGLY.

Moe. Now carry out your threat or be revealed as the half wit you are.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Refiners Fire started this thread to defend himself, which he has every right to do.

I think that letting him have the last word is fair, now it's time to call it a day.

Englishman.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."that is after you get back up off your fat ass that i just knocked down ....

The first "FAT" insinuation on this thread, by mango

.."fat clogging your brain again pris???"...

second fat statement, again by mango.

..."How ironic that Mango has the audacity to call me fat... Look in the mirror sweetie."....

Prisca retaliates.

Then Moe says:

.."I missed this. She didn't call u fat u paranoid c*nt".

Like I said moe. Half wit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit