Resurection of billions will bring famine

by Gerard 22 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

Perhaps there would be no need for food since you'll eventually grow to perfection.

With the necessity of food up in the air, just maybe this perfect body will create no waste.

Since this perfect body may not create waste, it begs to reason that no human will have the use or need of an a$$hole.

Since a$$holes and opinions go hand in hand, no one would have an opinion, At All,......ABOUT ANYTHING !!!!!!

Upon reflection, I think I'd prefer putting up with the $hit of this world. It appears to be a lot more interesting than vegetating away possibly for an eternity in the sanitary mythical world the "sock puppet" would have you believe is always just around the corner.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Just as with cows, the sisters could eat grass while their ovums are at large.

Now what about the brothers?

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Drat, they won't have ovums will they, or will they?

• detective
    detective

Famine? Who needs food when you have water!!

Uh, now about that water you're contemplating drinking...

I was thinking about the stagnant water pools and puddles that were a breeding ground for disease, particularly for the impoverished who drank out of them. Certainly a sad reality for European countries in days gone by, but something that remains a serious problem for many third world countries today.

How much disease would result from the decomposing bodies of (in excess of) six billion people as water supplies were contaminated with rain run off?

The new system, as explained by witnesses, just doesn't even begin to address the reality of mass extermination. Food and drinking water shortages just don't seem to figure into the equation.

• gumby
    gumby

Actually Gerard this has been explained in the old AID BOOK.

The thought was this: (keep in mind it was written in the 30 plus years ago)

Since mans beginning there have been about 20 billion people whom have lived on earth.

With all the available land that exists on this planet, there would be enough land for each person to have about 5 acres .....per person. A family of 4 would have 20 acres.

This is no lie! Read it for yourself. The thought was that 5 acres per person would give individuals plent of space to grow food. Also...in this plan ....all the oceans and forest would still have the same space they now have.

I think Fred Franz was smoking opium at the time this was penned.......but I'm not sure.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

If you accept the premise that billions would be resurrected, it seems like feeding them wouldn't be that much of a problem. Which would be more difficult?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    orderly ress. starting with the latest to die and working back to man's earliest ancestors - so that each ressurectee could be greeted by someone they know.

How do they make this stuff up - and why the hell did we belieive it?

I've never been a dub, so this is all new to me.... THAT is pretty funny!

• gumby
    gumby

DE,

I've never been a dub, so this is all new to me....

Oh this teaching is nothin. You should read some of the real weird crap that has come from them.

• Shakita
    Shakita

I have no problem with being vegetarian, but what about CHOCOLATE? Will there be CHOCOLATE in the new system? If not, I REFUSE TO GO. CAN'T MAKE ME, CAN'T MAKE ME. I WILL NOT LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

One who personally does not let a day go by without eating some kind of CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

OMG Sakita....I never thought about that... I'm with you...I'm not going if there's no CHOCOLATE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit