Are There Any Hot Winess Girls Out There?

by CaliGuy 30 Replies latest social relationships

• CaliGuy
    CaliGuy

Im 16 and I live in San Diego and I'm jus wonderin where the girls are!?

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

YOU live in San Diego and you're wondering THAT?!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

There aren't any hot JW girls. Try looking at High School for a nice 'worldly' chick who will kiss you on the lips B4 you get married. If you're into books, try a club. Hell, anything is better than looking in the JW Hall for love. I was fortunate, and found someone like me as a JW, but beyond that, only misery after misery. JW girls have more issues than the Times. LOL

ash

• CaliGuy
    CaliGuy

I jus thought I could find some on here, because it looks like there is alot of people.

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

If you happen to find a decent looking JW girl, you will also find that she also wears a titanium chastity belt that can never be removed. So much for taking it for a test drive before you buy it.

Besides, who would want to marry somebody who they are currently calling "sister" anyway?

EK

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Elders-Kid

Besides, who would want to marry somebody who they are currently calling "sister" anyway?

you obviously have never visited Tasmania, have you?

(Its near where Beck lives..............)

Pope

• CaliGuy
    CaliGuy

Whats up in Tasmania?

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

The Devil of course...Tasmanian Devil that is:

• CaliGuy
    CaliGuy

So, no girls? Well if any of you guys come across any...Send em on over.

• gumby
    gumby

Calidude,

I can help you here. I know of a little hottie on another forum who is looking for someone also.

Her name is Fredrica Hall....also known as the pussycat....or just the cat. She is a doll. You'll have to find the Forum yourself cuz I'm loyal to Simon.....he is my love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit