I can't send any PM's thru this site.....

by Newly Enlightened 25 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Thanks. 
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened
    I tried replying to an email sent to me and the blue 'send' button is not working. 
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened
    Simon I tried all the suggestions. The blue button at the end of my messages is not lit up or working. I know you were inferring above that i don't know how to work the damn thing, but if the button is not lit up and working that is not my fault.
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I tried going to the person's avatar and 'hovering' over like you said and click on send message, I did my message and the blue button at the bottom is not lit up or working.

If you wish people to enjoy this site, I would suggest that you try and fix the problem so I can message my friends.

• Splash
    Splash

Works for me.

Vista and Chrome. I click the avatar (not hover) and a small envelope appears with the text Send a Message.
    I click that to arrive at the message composition screen.

If you click this link, does it take you to the screen to send me a pm?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/users/55946/Splash/message

Splash

• Simon
    Simon

Reminder: read my post above on how to report an issue.

If you don't give me the information that would be useful to possibly help solve an issue, I am far less likely to spend time working on it.

Don't just start new topics on the same issue as this breaks the chain of what has and hasn't been tried / asked / attempted. Again, it makes it more work to help which makes help less likely.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Ok I will report the issue again. I cannot send ANY PM's. I get to the message box and I can type the message in the box, but the blue button below to send the message is NOT lit up or working. I know how to send messages because I just did several a  couple of weeks ago and it was working fine.

Please help. 

I use the latest Google Chrome, I have also uploaded the latest Mozilla and tried it on that, still the same. 

I guess I will just have to use Facebook since I can't send any messages thru here....

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened
    Splash: Yes, it takes me to the message box, but the blue button below is not lit up or working.
  • Simon
    Simon

You describe typing a message in the box, do you also type a title for the message? (i.e. the box above it)

Without a title the message isn't valid which would cause the submit button to stay disabled.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

I have to use my husbands account because now I don't seem to be able to do posts. Yes, I tried uploading a screen shot and it won't post.

Yes, I put a subject, I type out the message but the blue button is not working to send it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit