• Simon
    Simon

Those who make things happen

Those who watch things happen

Those who wonder what happened

Just saw this quote and liked it

• ballistic
    ballistic

I normally go to make it happen, then wonder what happened.

• out4good3
    out4good3

I try to be the kind of person who makes things happen......

but I most often wind up watching and wondering why something happened in the first place......

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Those that lead

Those that follow

And then there is those like myself who get out of the way.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL Lilacs-

reminds me of one of my favorite sayings ( especially when working on some civic or business planning group)

"Either lead, follow or get out of the way" (expletives added depending on just how frustrating it might be at the time)

XW

• Simon
    Simon

Of course, which you want to be depends on what 'thing' is happening ...

If it's hoovering, then I'm quite happy to watch it happen.

I'd like to think I 'make' things happen but I guess like most people I'm just muddling through always wondering what the heck is going on.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

It's usually "after the fact", when I am able to see things more reasonably

....and is usually after I've stood up when I should have sit down, and prodeeded to put my foot in my mouth.

So, most of the time, I'm the last to know, and constantly wonder "what happened"?

However, you are correct when you say that it all depends on the circumstances of the moment. I've been known to be quite witty and wacky, with a surprise up my sleeve, many a time.

Hubby says I'm a little bit angel, with just the right amount of devil in me.

Sentinel

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

and then there are folks like me who most of the time have to sit around with their feet elevated per the doctors orders...((((HUGS))) queenie

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

((((QUEENIE))))!!!

What just happened?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Guess I'm one of those who makes things happen.....and then fixes them when they don't happen quite the way they were planned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit