> >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    NOT A psychopath!! good for me...

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I think I must have a warped mind as well.

• funkyderek
  • nilfun
    nilfun

Damn. And I though I was in the clear.......

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Funkyderek,

Nevertheless, the test was fun!

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks to funkyderek in exposing the falsehood of that survey. Good for me anyway. I answered so that the sis could meet the guy again at the next funeral.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

To Spannerintheworks: you had the question about the question mark

An unknown economist in the art of writing, whom we might consider an early pioneer of shorthand, had the idea to abbreviate QUESTIO to QO. but this was not satisfactory, since it could be mistaken for the ending of a word.

Writers began to place the Q on top of the O. it did not take long for the Q to deteriorate into a squiggle and the O to contract into a dot. the question mark had finally arrived.

sorry Dutchie; just had to answer that one.

Edited by - imanaliento on 15 October 2002 13:5:34

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Thanks for the explanation, Imanaliento!

That reminds me, I've always wondered about the "!" and the " " " for that matter. And there is the $. % comes to mind. How about * and # and &. Also ~ and ( ) rather than [ ] or { }

PS Imanalieto, Imstillanalien!

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 15 October 2002 13:5:48

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

spannerintheworks I don't have the answer for those right know, but I can do research (sound familiar) are you really still an alien, bet you don't have a spaceship operators license. I do.

Dutchie hows Queenie?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Imanaliento, what dimension are you from? Spaceship? What do you need a spaceship for? There is no time, dimension or space where I come from! " Operator's licence" ? You have the equivalent of a fork-lift. To infinity..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit