Okay .... my turn

by RR 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RR
    RR

All this talk about the GB, and it being all white, well Herd is a black man, so you afro-americans happy? huh?

What I want to know is when is there going to be a Puerto Rican on the Governing Body, what, they afraid bethel will be serving rice and beans all day? Or that we'll supply bethelites with '64 chevys with pom-poms on the windows and a dog ith the back with the head going up and down?

Maybe, their afraid the hymns will have a little beat to them, eh? All the attire will be zoot suits and pointy two tone shoes. Or maybe the other bethelites fear for their hubcaps, I don't know! I just don't know!

With hispanics being the number one minority in the USA, their going to have to do something! :)

[Paid for by 'Puertoricans for governing body']

• logical
    logical

And here was me expecting a bit of Bible Research

• somebody
    somebody
    What I want to know is when is there going to be a Puerto Rican on the Governing Body, what, they afraid bethel will be serving rice and beans all day? Or that we'll supply bethelites with '64 chevys with pom-poms on the windows and a dog ith the back with the head going up and down?

RR,
    I needed that laugh today. thank you! You must have seen "up in smoke".

peace,
    somebody

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Orale, RR

I think they feel that they wouldnt be able to keep up with all new hymns in a Salsa beat!

• RR
    RR

Hey, just read today in the paper, that hispanics are the number one ethnic group in California, seems that the white man has been bumped to number two!

California now, Bethel next!

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Hi RR

Just wondering, is the Bible Students web page there just for resource information or do you endorse and adhere to their beliefs?

• perfectpie
    perfectpie

que Honda loco?

First, the new G.B.'s are French and German. even though maybe still Gringos not the of the bleached kind.

Second, whether or not there is a hispanic G.B. there will always be rice and beans aaaaand muchos huevos and oatmeal at Bethel, I know I just returned.

Third, some of the "Nethenim" are non Gringos, one of such being Leon Weaver, yeah don't get in his way, he was my P.O. Afr. Am.

And finally, a great morning surprise was serving salsa to drown out the bland taste of the scrambled eggs. Viva los Mexicanos.

Chow el hombre 3.14

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

Hey RR:

"Hey, just read today in the paper, that hispanics are the number one ethnic group in California, seems that the white man has been bumped to number two!"

I hate to burst your bubble but you misread that. I have right in front of me the SF Chronicle. While it says that Hispanics make up nearly a third of the population of the state at 32.4 percent; "non-Hispanic whites" are 46.7 percent of the population -- so, "whites" are no longer the majority but are still the largest "group." Asians are 10.8 percent; black or African American make up 6.4 percent; and other races 3.7 percent.

Maybe next year!

r.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

rabotnik,

You are right about the percentages. I live in Norhtern California about 20 miles from the capitol Sacramento. The Hispanics are gaining ground fast and will continue to take up ground here as long as our liberal jackass politicians continue to give our money away. What I am talking about is all those that come to the US and get on the dole. Stop the money flow to those that can work but don't and I think you will see a turn-around in those coming from Mexico. I don't mind people coming to California as long as they are productive citizens and carry their own. I say this not just about the Hispanics but also all races that take up residence in the US. We have our share of white trash welfare suckers over here and don't need to be paying for anymore with our tax dollars. The taxes here in California are outrageous. I run my own business and I know what I am talking about when it comes to taxes.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

RR,
    Can Thinker and I come over to your house for beans and rice. I love them. Since my two Spanish sister-in-laws won't speak to me, I am out in the cold.
    TW
    BTW, love that bobby headed dog in the back of the car! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit