January 2002 Kingdom Ministry Now Up

by Stephanus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Have put January 2002 KM up on my site, and archived earlier uploads:

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/kmscans.htm

Thanks again to Dmouse for the scans - he's already sent me all of 2002 so far - it's just a matter of time for me to get them up on my site.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Steph. The entire years schedule laid out for every ministry school talk in one hit. There sure is a lot of scope for spontaneous individual expression there. Got to love it.

I like the section instructing the "book study" conductor too. Once a month talk with every member of his book study group. Make sure he shares himself around everyone in his group in field service.Make sure everyone comments in meetings equally.All very spontaneous again.

I notice the lame and crippled have a special dispensation where they are allowed to report field service in quarter hour increments! Oh how compassionate our God Jehovah truly is!! ...

Edited by - refiners fire on 13 October 2002 21:37:43

• JT
    JT

thanks

i see they are still telling folks to quit thier jobs and not prepare for their future Damn after some 40yrs they are still at it and still successful

how sad

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks Stephanus!

unclebruce

• comforter
    comforter

steph

do it bother you that the kingdom ministry is copyrighted material? you breaking the law.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I count it a privilege to serve the Kingdom of God in this way.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Steph.

I wish someone could hang up the weeks Watchtower study article EVERY SUNDAY. It might prove interesting. Id sure read it every week and comment. Do you have the capacity to do this? Just wondering. If I had access to the WT new issues regularly Id do it myself. I Think it would be a worthwhile thing for the forum.

Anyone??

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I could do it if I had a regular supply, RF, but my local Dubs have been boycotting me for months, nay, years now, so I rarely get the WT.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Comforter.

When you are fighting against scum that crawled out of a sewer, you have to get into the gutters to battle with them

• comforter
    comforter

you count it a privilege to brewak the law and be unethical? have it your way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit