NEED XMAS IDEAS FOR MEN

by pettygrudger 22 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I have purchased my hubby every tool I think known to man, with the exception of one of those "saw table thingies". I need some good ideas for a man who seems to own pretty much everything....

Interesting "toy" ideas (i.e. he has a metal detector) would be great too.

What gadgets would you men buy for yourselves if you could?

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

lamborgini diablo is on my wish list.

• Francois
    Francois

A very realistic blow-up doll would be good. hehehe

Does he have a Milwaukee saw? They're about 75-90 dollars. They have a reciprocating blade, not a circular one and are very handy. In fact if you don't have one you don't have any idea of how useful they really are. Blades for every material known to man. I re-built the entire transom (back end) of a boat with one, and it would have been impossible without that saw. (He probably has two!). I guess he's got a Dremel Tool right? If so, you could buy him two or three of every bit (thingy that goes in the end and does the cutting, polishing, grinding, etc.) they've got. That's why that little tool is so cheap. They get you on the bits, which don't last long. You can sneak out to where he keeps his Dremel bits and see what he usually purchases, what's almost worn out, etc. OR you could give him a gift certificate for Home Depot.

How bout that?

francois

willdabeerman - I'd like one of them testosteronees too.

Edited by - francois on 12 October 2002 11:4:59

• comforter
    comforter

one of the best gifts yo could give your hubby iza publication that shows what is wrong with celebrating christmas. how bout a wt?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

An even better gift is throwing the W.T. in the trash.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

But comfurher, reasonable people all agree that there is nothing wrong with celebrating christmas.

• comforter
    comforter

six

the nameless one reasonable and he see something wrong with celebrating christmas. so what you talk about?

• larc
    larc

Are his power tools cordless? If not, a cordless drill or screw driver are very good, handy tools. How about outdoor lawn tools? I would recommend a heavy duty weed wacker. The one I have can rotate the head, and be used as an edger as well. Also, I have a leaf mulcher. It sucks up the leaves, chews them up and expells the mulch into a bag. When full the bag is detached and the mulch can be deposited around your flowers or scrubs.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I want one of these for Xmas:

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

does he have a roto zip? or walk around the tool store or any store with him someday and see what interests him and what he picks up to look at.

just another question. what does he build?

Edited by - imanaliento on 12 October 2002 12:21:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit