The D.C. area sniper

by Bendrr 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

On my lunch break today I was eating at Fuddruckers and watching CNN (wish they'd put on Fox News instead) and see another sniper shooting in Virginia.

Well I got to thinking. Could this be terrorist activity? Could it be an al-qaeda terrorist cell? What do you think?

Mike.

• exploer
    exploer

I don't think so mike because these terrorists are intrested in bringing the U S A down not wasting time on ordinary people like us. What would they gain by killing people like this it wouldn't stop the country from running lets face it the god of this country is money so they know where to hit us and good. we live in a fantacy world all we want is pleasure and alot of it so God will deal with us using our enemies just like he did with the assyrians and the palastineans decades ago.

• Patriot
    Patriot

The terrorist involved with the Al-queda movement and any other organization praise "Allah" and give him all the glory.

With that in mind it's hardly probable that the D.C. sniper is part of any "cell" due to the letter he left behind stating to the Police that he is God.

This would be considered blasphemy for that culture; not to mention everyones else.

He would not get to reside with Allah for all eternity when he dies if he goes around saying that he IS God.

Mav.-

• chester
    chester

Bendrr,

Personally, I believe it could be terrorist related. Look at what the sniper has accomplished. He has thousands of people in the DC area scared to death. They shut down freeways in that area today and people are afraid to go outside....afraid to buy gas.

I hear that they cancelled all outdoor activities for tonight in the area....no high school football games and the like.

What do you people who live in the DC area have to say about it?

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

To me,this sounds like some lunatic thats gone off the rails.

We had a similar thing happen here in the UK back in the eighties at a town called Hungerford,a man called Micheal Ryan went crazy and decided to shoot everybody he could,including his mother.

I know what sort of a job he did,I was there!.

Take care.

Rich.

There again,I suppose a terrorist cant be ruled out at the moment.

Edited by - TruckerGB on 11 October 2002 19:36:49

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sounds like some nuts pissed of at Exxon or something. He keeps blasting people at gas stations. But then again, people at gas stations are standing in one place for an extended amount of time and are a much easier shot then say someone moving......

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm...foolish are you young jedi...hmmm? driving a car using gasoline the killer was hmmmm? No Ted Kazinski he is hmmm? mrmph...patient you must be..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Yoda For A Minute" class

• animal
    animal

We talked about this today....

what if it were a test, to see how people and the govt react... and after the test, do the same thing in a dozen other cities. It would scare the country shitless, and prove that the govt cannot protect them.

What little info they have on the shooter is mostly speculation and WAGs (Wild Assed Guesses). If you live near there, keep your head down. If you dont, imagine that happening in your town.

Animal

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Here in L.A. a few days ago, on Talk Radio, a couple of guys called up, one was L.A.P.D. retired and the other was a 20 year Special Forces vet. They both said that the .223 caliber used is considered an 'international' round, one that can be used in the Kalishnokov (AK-47)... it's not rare to find here, but not common for use either. It was their opinion that it could be terrorist related since it is in the D.C. area, the guy appears to use intelligence in selecting targets, and the round is the type that 'terrorizes' in that it tears up a person internally. (sorry to be so discriptive) ...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe he's xmilitary, flipped out over something. Maybe has was trained for this type of action. My 2 cents.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit