start of important weekend

by ugg 8 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

tomorrow mary is having major surgery,,,,,lots of hugs being sent your way...thinking of you and wishing you a fast and total recovery,,,,it will take some time,,,so go slow...and know you are cared about......

AND!!!!!

love is in the air for bikerchik and onacruse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a fantastic weekend....you are so happy it just brings joy to all of us..."CONGRATULATIONS"

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

we are with you Mary...dont lift anything over 2 pounds when you get out! xoxoxox

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mary))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wishing you a very successful surgery Mary and a complete and speedy recovery! Take care!

love is in the air for bikerchik and onacruse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a fantastic weekend....you are so happy it just brings joy to all of us..."CONGRATULATIONS"

Thank you ugg.....it is going to be the start of something very important!

bc (of the loves onacruse class)

Edited by - bikerchic on 10 October 2002 15:30:32

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((((MARY)))))))))

Hope it goes well, take it easy afterwards.

Have a lovely weekend Bikerchik & onacruse

• Been there
    Been there

Wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery.

((((((((((((((((((Mary))))))))))))))))))

I'll be thinkin bout ya! I'll send a few prayers up for you too. Take care & check in when you can to let us know how you are.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks Ugg for starting this thread.

I hope Mary is doing fine by now and is out of surgery. ((((((((((((Mary))))))))))) for a speedy recover.

As far as Onacruse and Bikerchic, they don't need any encouragement But please post pics

Hugs,

j2bf

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((((((Mary))))))))))))))) Best wishes for a speedy recovery

((((((((((Biker and Ona)))))))))))))))))) Biker- please be on the lookout though, mac might be hiding in a closet somewhere waiting for one of those chance moments when you aren't looking to steal him from ya!!! Have a great weekend- Hot air and all. *thwacks ona because I might not have the opportunity this weekend*

XW

• Mac
    Mac

(((((((((Mary)))))))))))))) A quick recovery to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I can fit in this suitcase!(Ona) rofla@ the Goddess

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit