Is Ray Franz Great or What?

by silentlambs 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Good gried Island Woman! You bitch when Bill says something bad. You bitch when he apologizes. What do you want the guy to do? I say screw all sexual abuse victims over again and tear apart the guy who's only human and by far the driving force behind Silent Lambs for the sole reason he said something stupid (despite the fact that he got it all worked out and the only people who matter are perfectly happy now). Yep, that'll do everyone a LOT of good. So, you gonna run Silent Lambs after Bill leaves with his head hung in shame over one single stupid remark about someone who is cool with him now?

Come to think of it, if we're going to start saying people are horrible people not worthy of the air they breath because they may say something bad about someone else I think just about everyone here should have a nice good opinion of you.

• Mac
    Mac

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

There is little doubt that the sarcasm runs deep in the post. As I stated before- at the least, Mr Bowen, please get a good PR person and have a trusted friend review any statements prior to public release- It is for the abuse victims- right?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

There is little doubt that the sarcasm runs deep in the post.

I agree.

Bill Bowen made harsh accusations that Ray Franz SUPPORTS WT abuse, and that he AUTHORED the current WT policy on the two-witness rule.

He claimed to have spoken to Franz personally, then Franz says via Amazing that no such conversation took place.

Instead of publicly apologizing for his public statements which were an attack on Mr. Franz's character, he chalks it up as a "misunderstanding"

Nor did he apologize for his comments made to hillary_step.

It is also a fact that he still has yet to address questions raised of him by several posters on this board. I wonder why that is?

Bowen begins to see that his support is waning on this board and elsewhere because of his irrational comments, then he chalks up a quick post to try to retain any shred of credibility he thinks he has left.

Just my 2c.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 10 October 2002 0:13:51

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Seven,

It doesn't look like anything will make you happy.

BB put down HS. He made unsubstantiated accusations against Ray Franz, and you ask me what will make me happy? Sure I'll tell you what will make me happy, to see Bill Bowen answer the questions put to him by Valis and others. In other words to see Bill Bowen rise above the GB!

IW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

You know what??? You all requested that Bill apologize and GUESS what HE DID!!!

IF Ray's not still angry then I don't think anyone else should be!!!!

Ven

• seven006
    seven006

IW,

Do you know what would make me happy? A couple of billion dollars in the bank, a new Lambergeni (sp?) in my driveway and a girlfriend who is a cross between Sandra Bullock and Amy Brenamen. But, since I am not a total idiot and I do have a sense of fair play as well as an enormous ability to look at the big picture I will be happy with what I have and appreciate the fact that I have it.

I realized a long time ago that the world, as well as the DB does not revolve around me or my specific desires in life. I am as happy as a puppy in a shoe factory that Bill and Ray made nice. I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I will not have a vein pop in my forehead worrying about what either man did or did not say to each other. All I care about is they talked and worked it out. I hope it makes the boys in Brooklyn piss in their depends.

Life is good, birds are singing, and I made it another whole day without telling someone to fuck off.

It's still early.

Now, go chill out or I will post all the nude photos of you that you sent me. I'm not kidding!

Dave

• myself
    myself
    Do you know what would make me happy? .....friend who is a cross between Sandra Bullock and Amy Brenamen

Dave, I am not a anywhere close......can I still be your whisker whacker and sit in your lap?

• seven006
    seven006

Karla,

Absolutely, the other two will just have to be satisfied with washing my hair. My whiskers are yours babe.

Dave

• larc
    larc

Hey Bill,

I hope to God that Ray Franz never reads what you wrote about him. I hope those who have talked to him have put the message in a much kinder way than you did. Now, I agree with Island Woman and others, that your motives are in question. I see your terse response regarding Ray as a political move to regain your popularity. Frankly, Bill, I am pissed, as are many others over your cavelier pot shots at others who don't happen to agree with you on everything you say. No, I don't think you have gone far enough in your apology regarding Ray. That post of yours was one of the shortest I have seen you write. You could have used a lot more words and you should have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit