Aaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

by Mimilly 26 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

i am calm........floating on a leaf..............la te da.............................

there are too many more important things to be angry about today, my daddy's cancer spread thru-out his brain today...............i am calm..................le te da............

i also think that island woman deserves to be banished from this board for totally verbally assaulting my dear friend Grace/mouthy...........................i am still calm...........thanks for the thread Mim. love, Dj....

• Xandria
    Xandria

Awwwwww ((hugs)) Dj !!!!

Xandria

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Flanders,

The Watchtower Society is neither faithful, nor discreet, nor a slave. If anything, she wants us to serve her. I won't do it. Jesus came to serve, not be served. Now there's a lesson for your Society who loves to lord it over us.

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((DJ))))))))

I'm so sorry about your dad

• mamashel
    mamashel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OK THAT FEELS A LITTLE BETTER. I'M WITH YOU MIM, I REALLY DIDNT EVEN PUT MY 2 CENTS IN ON SOME OF THOSE THREADS, TOO MUCH BASHING AND FIGHTING. I GET ENOUGH OF THAT AROUND HERE WITH TEENAGERS

TRAUMAHOUND, I AGREE WITH YOU, THAT ALWAYS MAKE YA FEEL GOOD

I HOPE ALL THIS NONSENCE STOPS SOON. CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

MAMASHEL

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

rarr (mini-growl)

I think people keep on talking about it because some people don't post every day and miss some things (and later, when they can, want to comment).

It'll blow over in a few days.

ash

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

((DJ)) I'm sorry hon, let it al out, it will help.

((Mim)), thanx hon, wonderful idea, so here I go AAAAAARGH, I got a parkingticket.

Trauma, I hear you my brother! Come one over and lets play

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit