DC Sniper profile/theory

by Ravyn2 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn2
    Ravyn2

The DC Sniper
    I felt so strongly about what I am about to share here that I actually called the FBI this
    afternoon with my theory. I hope they dont think I am some kind of nut. I have never felt
    the need to make a phone call like that before, and the agent I spoke with told me that my
    theory sounded as good to him as anything else he has heard yet. I guess we will see
    whether I end up with a black sedan following me around or not.
    Well anyway. I read the news articles about this sniper today and the Tarot card
    connection. Two things hit me big time. First the card was the Death card, and if he
    KNEW tarot he would have used the 10 or Queen of Swords, not the Death card. It is a
    common misconception among people who do not know tarot to assume Death MEANS
    Death. It doesnt it means rebirth. Tarot cards do not carry the typical Xtian interpretation
    of things. So this guy is not acquainted with tarot. Second thing was the message he wrote
    on the card- Dear Policeman, I am God---again not something a pagan would do. Pagans
    rarely refer to one, capital letter God. and most pagans that I know of associate daeth
    with the female principle. Just intuitions I got from reading the news articles.
    Another thing that really struck me was a quote from some mayor or someone that said
    the sniper was a coward because he indiscriminately killed elderly people, women and
    children---is this man BLIND or what? If you were a Xtian, and very angry at your God,
    wouldnt you feel that your God indiscriminately killed elderly, women, and children?
    Especially if maybe you personally had a loss recently that was senseless and devastating?
    wouldnt you if you allowed your tortured, grieving mind to break also try to pick things
    that are as ANTI-God as you could? Like maybe forbidden tarot cards, blasphemy(calling
    yourself God) and indiscriminate murder?
    The articles said that profilers had no clue. It is staring them right in the face! This sniper
    is someone who recently had a devastating loss--wife, kid, parent, perhaps the whole
    family, who is a good Xtian normally, but who is so bitter and hurting that he is acting out
    against his own morals!
    Can anyone on the X-Fundy board or the Satanist board or the Strega board or the X JW
    board see this? I dont usually cross post either, but I just feel compelled to say something
    about this. If anyone else can see where I am coming from on this profile/theory please call
    your local FBI too. Share your insights. It is possible that where we have been and where
    we are now, may actually benefit humankind in a small way.
    Ravyn

• IronGland
    IronGland

Im sure the FBI can find the meaning of a tarot card. Nice of you to be helpful,though.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

the agent I talked to didn't know the meaning of the card. He was very nice in fact.

About half way thru the conversation he like had an epiphany and said...'ahhh so the guy is mad at God and picks the things he thinks are the worst things he can do....'

he told me to call back if I thought of anything else.

Ravyn

• IronGland
    IronGland

They hire temps to field those calls

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I think that is a great theory. You could be on to something. I had not heard about the Terot card thing.

I hope they catch this sick person quick!

-LisaBObeesa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit