Divorce?

by outtahere 12 Replies latest social family

• troucul
    troucul

you scared me out, I thought you were my soon-to-be-exwife...

• outtahere
    outtahere

ALL: Thank for all the imput. I haven't made any decisions yet. It all seems to complicated.

King: We separated for about 6 months about 7 years ago because we were both unhappy. I don't know why he isn't happy. Changes: Turning 40, lost his job..., he says he is confused about everything (me, the kids, financial situation). I am 35, he is 41.

Troucul: did you cheat on your wife? What is your situation? - btw your name isn't Mark is it?

Edited by - outtahere on 29 October 2002 13:37:49

• Carmel
    Carmel

Outahere,

Last week, the 21st to be exact, I had been married to my first wife for 39 years. We have gone through some tough times, me and XJW, she a dissillusioned Chistian Scientist. We have for the past twenty some years been united in our religious/spiritual views and for the most part have learned how to avoid those things that caused disunity between us. It takes some work sharing without hearting feelings, which we both are good at doing, but reading books such as "Passages" and talking with a good family councellor have given us the skills to avoid conflict or at least resolve it without blood letting..

Hope you can find common ground to develop a foundation of trust and good will.

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit