The annual Jehovah's Witness Satanic Ritual

by unclebruce 31 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day Chuck: My sister is a witch and jokes about taking a jar of pickles to put on her wafer before she eats it. I very much doubt the bread Jesus and his disciples ate was anything like the flour and water wafers we served up to our remnant bros.

g'day Trevor: Thought it looked strange - what if I edit it now - would that be like the WBTS editing the bound volumes of embarrassing ... um ... lies is the only word for them I guess.

unclebruce

PS: I remmember the shock of going into the backroom after one memorial and seeing a kinda cracker and wine party with the leftovers. I was only 11 but it seemed pretty disrespectfull to me.

• willy_think
    willy_think

i don't get that whole thing with the host. if jesus said "do this in remembreance of me" how could it be satanic? is jesus satan? was this a metaphor? if so did the apostiles eat? if jesus said to do anything, could it be satanic? isn't him saying to do it the best and only proof (to a charistian) that it is not satanic? if it is not flesh how is bread eating cannibalism? is this just more name calling? to call it canniblism means, to me, that you are saying that god made that bread flesh and if he made it flesh why not take it?

• Simon
    Simon

It amazes me how they claim that the instruction was 'only to the annointed because that's who he said it to'.

By their own reasoning, everything he said was to the 'annointed only' including the 'go and make disciples and sell my magazines' command that they love so much !

• Englishman
    Englishman

Whoah there, Brucie Boy!

How come that the last time I went to a memorial bash, an attendant stood behind me and made sure that I was not offered the emblems, and actually took the plate / glass from the hand of the person on my left and gave it to the person on my right, I was not allowed to even touch the plate / glass?

Englishman.

• patio34
    patio34

Simon,
    Good point: if the NT is written only to the anointed, then that would include making disciples, etc.!

Patio

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day English, Sounds like a local pedjudice did you complain to HQ? .. that or .. perhaps you're the chosen one! I know the 'Satanic conspiracy theory' sounds far fetched but Russell was elitist and had some strange bedfellows. You sure they weren't worried about their dinnerware going astray? - I hear it's one thing light fingered cockneys and Romanian dictators have in common

Great point Simon! So the remnant should do all the doorknocking. Did Rutherford ever go house to house? He definitely liked his wine and crackers.

cheers unclebruce, still entertained by the Brooklyn bible gymnastics.

• willy_think
    willy_think

plese, if someone could answer the question i posted above, acourting to WT doctrine, it would help in my undestanding. i see many great articulate posts one of you must be able to explain.

• Moxy
    Moxy

this raises a question ive wondered about. when people _do_ show up out of the blue and partake, do they usually get counted? of course, we are not sposed to judge who's genuine or not but in practice, do u think elders make exceptions when they feel it necessary? how many of the 8000+ would be accounted for by people that just showed up and either chose to disobey or the talk or just didnt get it?

mox

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Uncle Bruce! Finally I found you! I am Bin. I promised you a "Truth" book back around September last year. Then my computer crashed and when I finally came back up a few weeks ago, H2O was gone and I didn't know where to find you. E-mail me at [email protected] and I still got that book for you.

I have a question for you though, I want to have proof that this is really a Satanic ritual. I DESPERATELY need to have proof. Can you direct me?

Thanks.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Bin,

Glad you found me - I felt guilty 'cos I hadn't sent you a book too. I'll mail you after the weekend (I'm off fishing with a mate)

As for the Satanic ritual side of things - I'll try and find my post on it from this time last year on H20 - I think I referenced one of my witchcraft books in that. I also need to look up Moses 'zodiac' Jewel studed breastplate for someone else. (I think it's in the same book) Funny how ya get more real information about the bible from pagan books than christian ones.

cheers unc, I hope you're settling in OK (I still got your address - figured moving wasn't easy)

PS: The 'proof' you seek might be hard to obtain Satanism is far less organised than fundies would have you think (in my opinion it is little to be fearful of - all that negative energy can only implode back in on itself) I'm a simple man and go with what I see here before me - people forced to make a definite act of rejection of the emblems of Christs ressurection/ransom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit